Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(U18) Extractors Do Not Show How Damaged They Are

Everyone

Also it use to be where claiming damaged extractors would put them at the end of the list of extractors (bottom right) and all the extractors that are 100% would be at the top of the list (top left).  So all I had to do to deploy a new extractor was the following...

1. claim extractor (it automatically goes to end of the list)

2. click deploy extractor (list of extractors shows)

3. double click on the 1st extractor to deploy it

4. rinse and repeat for each extractor I have to redeploy.

But after the update and along with the health percentage not showing, the damaged extractors don't seem to get put at the end of the list anymore.  Last night I had to click through multiple extractors to find out which one was at 100% because in claiming the damage extractor, it seemed like it was placed in the list in random order.    So yeah, pretty annoying to say the least.

Also it use to be where claiming damaged extractors would put them at the end of the list of extractors (bottom right) and all the extractors that are 100% would be at the top of the list (top left).  So all I had to do to deploy a new extractor was the following...

1. claim extractor (it automatically goes to end of the list)

2. click deploy extractor (list of extractors shows)

3. double click on the 1st extractor to deploy it

4. rinse and repeat for each extractor I have to redeploy.

But after the update and along with the health percentage not showing, the damaged extractors don't seem to get put at the end of the list anymore.  Last night I had to click through multiple extractors to find out which one was at 100% because in claiming the damage extractor, it seemed like it was placed in the list in random order.    So yeah, pretty annoying to say the least.

I came here to post this exact same thing. Not seeing extractor health and the damaged extractors aren't being put at the end of the list anymore. I have to pick extractors at random until I get an undamaged one.

Yeah, not seeing the percentage and the order seems disturbed.

I maintain 6 Titan Extractors, for two rotations of three. Even without any percentage showing, if I pick the first three in the list, they should be the perfectly regenerated ones by the old order, but I now always lose at least one extractor I put in and have to rebuild.