Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panzer Kunst Searching For Battle Angels! ☯ Original Emblem Design ☯ Research Complete ☯ Casual Clan ☯

Joyboy7173

Hey I would love to join you guys if you are still recruiting. 

IGN: Falkn

Timezone: EST/GMT -5

MR: 9

Favorite Frame: Ash at the moment was Rhino

Other: Winter is coming.... In March... For Season 5 Box set :D

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I invited you but it seems you are already in a clan. If you still want to join please tell me again. :)

Hey! I'm interested in joining if you guys will have me!

IGN: Thoraxe_Rig

Timezone: GMT+0

Master Rank: 3

Favourite Frame: Volt. Even though It's literally the only frame I own so far, I am enjoying it a lot!

Other: I have a rather irregular sleeping pattern. All that means is that eventually I will have interacted with all members regardless of timezone!

IGN: BerryBruiser

Timezone: -5 EST

Master rank: 7

Favourite frame: Nyx, can't help but like a character that can use the enemy against themselves/for our benefit.

Other: I make sure to log in every day for that daily bonus, which in most cases I make sure to progress at least a little in somthing; so odds are you'll probably see me on at some point each day. I may not be very talkative but I will try to engage in friendly conversations when given the chance.

✔ IGN: BerryBruiser

✔ Timezone: -5 EST

✔ Master rank: 7

Favourite frame: Nyx, can't help but like a character that can use the enemy against themselves/for our benefit.

Other: I make sure to log in every day for that daily bonus, which in most cases I make sure to progress at least a little in somthing; so odds are you'll probably see me on at some point each day. I may not be very talkative but I will try to engage in friendly conversations when given the chance.

Hey! I'm interested in joining if you guys will have me!

IGN: Thoraxe_Rig

Timezone: GMT+0

Favourite Frame: Volt. Even though It's literally the only frame I own so far, I am enjoying it a lot!

Other: I have a rather irregular sleeping pattern. All that means is that eventually I will have interacted with all members regardless of timezone!

I invited you both! 

Hey, Im interested in joining your clan if you guys would like to add me!

IGN: Drip221
Timezone: GMT -05:00
Favorite Frame: Nova and Valkyr
Other: I work graveyard shift at UPS 10pm to 4am. Sleep til about 3 and then play until I go to work.

31 minutes ago, Drip221 said:

Hey, Im interested in joining your clan if you guys would like to add me!

IGN: Drip221
Timezone: GMT -05:00
Favorite Frame: Nova and Valkyr
Other: I work graveyard shift at UPS 10pm to 4am. Sleep til about 3 and then play until I go to work.

Invited you!

IGN: daijinxcv

Timezone: UTC + 8

Mastery Rank: Currently @ MR7

Favorite Frame: Rhino and Valkyr

Other: I make sure to login everyday regardless of my schedules, I mostly play 8AM to 10PM on weekends and 7PM to 10PM during weekdays since I go to my class. I would be glad to join your clan.

• 4 weeks later...