Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug] Kick To Login Screen

Canuberon

Found a workaround (at least it worked for me), seems like it's a dns related probelem changing the dns to google public dns fixed it for me

​to do so go to Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>Connections>Properties>Double click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP\IPv4)">Tick "Use the following DNS server addresses"> Set "preferred  DNS server" to 8.8.8.8 and "Alternate DNS sever" to 8.8.4.4> ok, ok, close

hopefully this helps

thanks so much! this fixed all my frustrations since U18! The 'Please wait' black screen after every mission is significantly reduced to 1 second now too!

thanks so much! this fixed all my frustrations since U18! The 'Please wait' black screen after every mission is significantly reduced to 1 second now too!

actually im back. I haven't had any log outs after mission ended but I have occasional log outs after a period of inactivity.

actually im back. I haven't had any log outs after mission ended but I have occasional log outs after a period of inactivity.

oh god...the frustration is back. I am still getting kicked out. I just tried to rank up from 17 to 18. Finished it and it kicked me out after completion. Now I can't rank up again till tomorrow....wasted 5 minutes for nothing and now I have to wait 24 hours....

Found a workaround (at least it worked for me), seems like it's a dns related probelem changing the dns to google public dns fixed it for me

​to do so go to Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>Connections>Properties>Double click "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP\IPv4)">Tick "Use the following DNS server addresses"> Set "preferred  DNS server" to 8.8.8.8 and "Alternate DNS sever" to 8.8.4.4> ok, ok, close

hopefully this helps

Thank you , this work with me  ..............(( problem is back  )) 

Edited by Abdelslam_77

Hey guys , I think I solve this problem >> ( First I clear files from temp , Second I enter the steam then steamapps > common > warframe > Driver > Directx9 > & open DXSETUP.exe , complete setup ,, when you open the launcher go setting & Make sure that all activated )

the game always when I play kick out me when end the mission some times not kick me but that is rare , but after I do this the game still good after play many missions . 

- If this problem back , I will refresh this comment or I write new comment .

rice4life12 .. I think this problem has a relation with video driver (or thing like that)

- try update your video card driver or reinstall it (don't forget restart your pc after that ) and setup all version directx & make sure that setting of the luncher achived .

- I hope good luck for you ""

None of these work. Game was working fine just earlier, now it's broken, I did 3 missions, and then suddenly none work. I've rebooted, restarted router, just did a full clean install of video driver, nothing works. I literally can't play. 

rice4life12 .. I think this problem has a relation with video driver (or thing like that)

- try update your video card driver or reinstall it (don't forget restart your pc after that ) and setup all version directx & make sure that setting of the luncher achived .

yeah I've tried your method. reinstalled video driver and updated it fully too...nothing worked.

I just spent half an hour doing sortie 3 and....well logged out and no save progress. I think it mostly has an issue with longer type missions because there is a syncing issue with warframe's main server,

When mission ends, the game syncs with the server but probably some connection error during that time causes it to log out.

well I'm quitting warframe for a week. cbb.

yeah I've tried your method. reinstalled video driver and updated it fully too...nothing worked.

I just spent half an hour doing sortie 3 and....well logged out and no save progress. I think it mostly has an issue with longer type missions because there is a syncing issue with warframe's main server,

When mission ends, the game syncs with the server but probably some connection error during that time causes it to log out.

this is frustrating ,, if I found any thing about this case .. I will write here ^^

maybe try another dns then google public dns (make sure it's a safe one though), otherwise try sending a support ticket with ee.log in attachment, good luck

It probably isn't a driver issue, just sayin

Ive tried google dns, i've tried updating driver, rebooting, restarting steam ,verifying game, resetting router + computer. Nothing works-- has anyone official even AKNOWLEDGED this bug?

I mean, if I was just getting booted to login, that'd be fine-- but it gives me no mission credit. Any exp I gained vanishes, and any rewards as well.

I was just doing missions with a friend, like 4 worked fine, and then it stopped working again.

Edited by Asellia

My cousin download the game today an has same problem ,,, I delete files from  folder temp and  activated all setting from launcher , & setup directx from (steam > steamapps > common > warframe > Driver > Directx9 > & open DXSETUP.exe) , then restart computer , & game run without problem . 

I hope to work with you .  

Edited by Abdelslam_77

I have the same problem since today and did everything Abdelslam_77 suggested, I also changed my DNS to google then to openDNS... nothing works 

Edit2: It worked again after forcibly reconnecting to my isp. 

Edit3: Removed some parts. 

Edited by BlizzardMamba