Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Radial Blind] Not Being Considered As An Uninterrupting Skill.

ThePredicament

• 1 month later...

Oh yay this mildly annoying bug bug gets fixed but zephyr turbulance doesnt block bombards ospray ramparts and several other projectiles since u17.

I am standing in the Simulacrum as we speak watching Turbulence work super effectively against Bombard Rockets (as well as Osprey Projectiles on the prior test). Please link me to a thread that has more details confirming the issue, I'm not seeing it right now.

I am standing in the Simulacrum as we speak watching Turbulence work super effectively against Bombard Rockets (as well as Osprey Projectiles on the prior test). Please link me to a thread that has more details confirming the issue, I'm not seeing it right now.

In my experience it has to do with Jet Stream and having other team members nearby. Without Jet Stream/alone and no team member benefiting from it it works fine and bombards rockets are deflected. With Jet Stream and a nearby ally under its effect bombards rockets are at most only slightly deflected for a split second but then immediately resume homing in on you. It still works fine for other things tho like crewmen dera projectiles.

Try again with corrupted bombards and different range setups (I suggest max range and min range builds) The rocket deflects once it touches the shield ONCE. But immediatley does a 180-degree turn back through and will track you. The only time it does not home in again is when either it gets deflected at an extreme angle (almost straight away) or into the ground (killing you if you have low range).

As for the ramparts... They just don't get blocked... at all, with any range and any build ever. In sorties this is almost certain death for Zephyr due to her low armor. Please for the love of all Zephyr players fix these 2 issues... :)

A fix has been submitted for this internally, it will be deployed once it's verified and such. I wouldn't expect it today, but 'soon'!

Oh my god thank you. RB interrupting reloads has been bugging the hell out of me since U18 hit.

By the way, just pointing out, it seems to interrupt weapon reloads in different ways depending on the weapon.

I didn't do a lot of testing for this, but for weapons that are effectively "fully reloaded" when the reload circle is 3/4 full (e.g. Hek, Rakta Ballistica, and I'd assume the vast majority of other guns), RB simply pauses the animation and resumes it afterwards.

On the other hand, for weapons that aren't "fully reloaded" until the reload circle is 100% full (e.g. Synoid Simulor, Sonicor), RB cancels the animation entirely and you have to start all over again.

Again, I didn't do extensive testing on this at all, so someone please correct me if I've said something incorrect.

Edited by SortaRandom

A fix has been submitted for this internally, it will be deployed once it's verified and such. I wouldn't expect it today, but 'soon'!

!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Coffee/tea/liquor for everyone in the office!

Oh my god thank you. RB interrupting reloads has been bugging the hell out of me since U18 hit.

By the way, just pointing out, it seems to interrupt weapon reloads in different ways depending on the weapon.

I didn't do a lot of testing for this, but for weapons that are effectively "fully reloaded" when the reload circle is 3/4 full (e.g. Hek, Rakta Ballistica, and I'd assume the vast majority of other guns), RB simply pauses the animation and resumes it afterwards.

On the other hand, for weapons that aren't "fully reloaded" until the reload circle is 100% full (e.g. Synoid Simulor, Sonicor), RB cancels the animation entirely and you have to start all over again.

Again, I didn't do extensive testing on this at all, so someone please correct me if I've said something incorrect.

It seems to be based on reload stages and there's usually three stages, one being the initial mag release, second is putting in a new mag, and the third is cocking it back, which is usually the stage where the ammo counter actually fills and reload cancels are the best. For example, using RB at the second stage will reset the reload back to right after stage one, using it during the third stage will just reload cancel with the full mag.

Ill run some tests maybe it got snuck into a build without patchnotes on it or its possible it was fixed on accident ill check tonight

Edit: seems like everything other than ramparts has been fixed tho the deflect is still more randomized than it should be it bounces off at a random angle unrelated to the angle it hit the turbulance shell at very unpredicable i used to be able to force them up by sliding thus making them hit the top of the inner shell

Edited by Pridesfury