Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Power Efficiency Passive Has Very Short Duration

Naftal

I have rank 1 Systemic Override, which is supposed to increase my power efficiency for the rest of the mission after I use my focus ability.

When I have World on Fire on and I use the ability, when the ability ends I can easily notice that WoF energy drain per second slowed down. This lasts a few seconds, maybe 5, then the drain becomes normal.

People are reporting that a lot of passives don't work. Maybe it's the same thing and they just have very short duration and not rest of the mission?

People are reporting that a lot of passives don't work. Maybe it's the same thing and they just have very short duration and not rest of the mission?

Not exactly. It seems like all of Naramon's passives work throughout the mission after focusing (as intended), but Shadow Step is bugged such that rather than activating on melee crits only, it activates on any crit.

Gonna need further confirmation on that one OP. There're bugs everywhere in these trees.

Edited by Syzodia

I wonder if it matters when one is the host client, like when I play alone, energy surge seems to work properly but when someone else is host, it refuses to come out.

The tests I've done have been solo so it doesn't work for host at least.

Turns out you were right, it is a 5-second duration, which is a complete joke. Would've been nice to display those stats from the get-go. I invested 123,000 focus into an ability that is useless.

Edited by stoybot

how its worded... it should not have ANY duration, seeing it last the whole misson, as it SAYS. the Engry path thing dosnt give any engry as well...

just noticed that...hopefully its a bug since 5s after casting the void pulse is kinda useless

a bug? have u read what it says? it says it last the WHOLE misson, if it dosnt do that then they need to fix it where it dosnt lie. also makes Lens and all petty useless...

a bug? have u read what it says? it says it last the WHOLE misson, if it dosnt do that then they need to fix it where it dosnt lie. also makes Lens and all petty useless...

welll...actually it doesnt say that

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/401181903794986448/749F1F6889C9ECF2294BF8B4F6013B07554E42D6/

"Void Pulse increases the efficiency of Warframe abilities by 20% for 5 seconds"

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/401181903794986448/749F1F6889C9ECF2294BF8B4F6013B07554E42D6/

"Void Pulse increases the efficiency of Warframe abilities by 20% for 5 seconds"

@ the begining it gave to understand that it was during the whole mission. and if now they pretend to make it that way, call it how ever the F u want, but not as a passive. so disapointed.

It said for the duration of the mission first. DE pretty much screwed us over. 

Yup. The only reason I ranked it up is because it said that...

EDIT:

Here's a picture of the ability tree before the update:

Focus_Zenurik.jpg

Edited by stoybot

It doesn't say that NOW. But earlier today and when it first came out, it said for the "duration of the mission." I think we need to have some form of compensation for this. Like DE should make it so anyone who invested in this skill gets their focus refunded and set this back to locked because what we got was false advertising. If people still want this then they can spend the focus for it. If not then we can actually use it for something we could use.

It doesn't say that NOW. But earlier today and when it first came out, it said for the "duration of the mission." I think we need to have some form of compensation for this. Like DE should make it so anyone who invested in this skill gets their focus refunded and set this back to locked because what we got was false advertising. If people still want this then they can spend the focus for it. If not then we can actually use it for something we could use.

heres a picture to prove it http://imgur.com/aKJIYi3

The tree is currently useless to me. There are two things, the energy regen and the efficiency. I wanted the efficiency on my Ember so I can use higher level Blind Rage.

If I want any benefit from the ability I need to build for less than max efficiency so I can get any benefit. The benefit is lost to me needing to have to wait for minutes with bad efficiency to cast a few seconds with good efficiency.

The whole tree is now 100% useless to me.

If DE wants to keep it this way I want all my Zenurik focus swapped to another tree and lens switched to that tree too.

If you're not going to refund anything then please remove the daily focus cap so I can work towards what I want when I want and not waste the limited daily xp for useless things.

Edited by Naftal

well, i know that it said that, but even then it was the "5s duration", so the "bug" was most likely the description that was now fixed.

and now that we know how its intended to work, we now know that its garbage, and personally...when i stays that way and we get a way to reskill (i think steve twittered something), i wont skill it again