Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Refuses To Update. Completely Unable To Play The Game At All.

Stormandreas

So after hotfix 18.0.4, all I get from the launcher is this:

o7un93.png

There was no change in my wifi useage, or any files to warframe. Quite literally I just closed the game, and restarted, and I just get presented with that after it "checks for new content"
I can't start the game at all, and it's pretty frustrating.

DE added check for both steam and razer comms overlay that forcibly exits launcher. Disable Razer Comms until they fix this.

Fixes

• Fixed our most common crash that would occur when booting up Warframe through Steam with Razer Comms overlay active.

actually this crushes something that worked perfectly fine for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3vyhgo/red_text_hotfix_1804/cxrrv8z 

Edited by NSq1

DE added check for both steam and razer comms overlay that forcibly exits launcher. Disable Razer Comms until they fix this.

Fixes

• Fixed our most common crash that would occur when booting up Warframe through Steam with Razer Comms overlay active.

Confirmed for me, at least. I disabled Razer Synapse, and bam, I was able to validate and actually get the game to update.

Confirmed for me, at least. I disabled Razer Synapse, and bam, I was able to validate and actually get the game to update.

Thanks mate! I've literally never had this problem before, but i disabled razer synapse and im playing now! :D * new hotfix inbound as soon as i start up the game. oh man the terror*

Thanks mate! I've literally never had this problem before, but i disabled razer synapse and im playing now! :D * new hotfix inbound as soon as i start up the game. oh man the terror*

I use Razer Synapse but not the overlay. Disabling Synapse did not solve this issue for me. Still unable to update/play.

Fixes

Great, so not only can I not use the Voice Chat system that my GF and I use to communicate, I also can't use my Tartarus or Naga properly without destroying my keybindings ingame... all because DE had to fix something that wasn't broken.... good.

From Launcher.log

0.120 Sys [Error]: Razer Comms Overlay detected!

0.120 Sys [Error]: Error

0.120 Sys [Error]: The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe

0.120 Sys [info]: ===[ Exiting main loop ]====================================================================================

0.120 Sys [info]: Cache flushed

0.120 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.

Same problem here, I don't have Razer Comms installed ( only Synapse and Cortex )

But closing Synapse solved this problem 

Great, so not only can I not use the Voice Chat system that my GF and I use to communicate, I also can't use my Tartarus or Naga properly without destroying my keybindings ingame... all because DE had to fix something that wasn't broken.... good.

Sorry mate. m2 :( I hope they fix it asap.

From Launcher.log

0.120 Sys [Error]: Razer Comms Overlay detected!
0.120 Sys [Error]: Error
0.120 Sys [Error]: The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe
0.120 Sys [info]: ===[ Exiting main loop ]====================================================================================
0.120 Sys [info]: Cache flushed
0.120 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.

Same problem here, I don't have Razer Comms installed ( only Synapse and Cortex )
But closing Synapse solved this problem 

Same. I can't use my Naga now? I do hope they fix it soon.

Fixes

Same here... Attempt to fix, break it all the same. Had to dissable both Steam overlay and Razer Synapse to get the game to update. Granted I never used Synapse for anything in warframe, but it still sucks that I had to disable anything. Hopefully this gets un-broken within a day or two.

So after hotfix 18.0.4, all I get from the launcher is this:

o7un93.png

There was no change in my wifi useage, or any files to warframe. Quite literally I just closed the game, and restarted, and I just get presented with that after it "checks for new content"

I can't start the game at all, and it's pretty frustrating.

same to me, i want to play please fix soon