Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primeframe Is Recruiting Active Players

(PSN)Marvalis1

Hello Tenno, we are PrimeFrame. We are a storm clan looking to revamp ourselves. I would say we are casual but also like to

have fun and challenge ourselves. Mature and no drama. We are looking for ACTIVE players to join us. We recently cleaned

up all inactive players and have spots for those that are interested in joining a good clan. We are mostly active during the

evening hours (EST), but trying to get players from all over. We recently join a new alliance as well, "Shadow Legion",

heard good things about them and looking forward to playing with them.

We are trying to build something more than a clan, we're trying to build a TEAM. We want everyone to get to know each other

and develop a bond/relationship among ourselves so we become better as a TEAM and individually.                                    

We prefer experienced players but its not required. We have a large, full dojo with plenty of rooms for those who would like to

decorate their own. We're helpful and like to grind all Void, Derelict, Planets, materials, Raids, ect... If interested please

leave your info on here or on my PSN (Marvalis1), also feel free to express any concerns or ask any questions. Thank you,

hope to see you alongside us in the near future.

Warframe_20160108085359.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1

Happy Christmas  Marvalis1 and everyone in my old Clan I wish you all the best for the New Year and U18.Anyone looking for a great bunch of helpful and fun guy's to play with,then look no further has you have found your new home.

Thank you. Happy Holidays to u too, hope all is well.

I am a casual player who is looking for a Clan. I currently don't have any Prime frames but I am thinking about buying the Frost Prime from the Vault tonight. I would only be on at night during the week after 8pm and randomly on the weekends when I have the extra time. I have had the game since the PS4 launched a couple years ago and have played it on and off with all the other games that have come out. I would say I am still a noob when it comes to alot of things so if you guys are willing to teach I would like to join.

I am a casual player who is looking for a Clan. I currently don't have any Prime frames but I am thinking about buying the Frost Prime from the Vault tonight. I would only be on at night during the week after 8pm and randomly on the weekends when I have the extra time. I have had the game since the PS4 launched a couple years ago and have played it on and off with all the other games that have come out. I would say I am still a noob when it comes to alot of things so if you guys are willing to teach I would like to join.

Sure thing, I will send u a inv when my update finish downloading, I just got home

Hello Tenno, we are PrimeFrame. We are a storm clan looking to revamp ourselves. I would say we are casual but also like to

have fun and challenge ourselves. Mature and no drama. We are looking for ACTIVE players to join us. We recently cleaned up

all inactive players and have spots for those that are interested in joining a good clan.

We prefer experienced players but its not required. With update 18 around the corner, it's good time to have a clan

cause it's gonna be epic and huge. We have a large, full dojo with plenty of rooms for those who would like to decorate

their own. We're helpful and like to grind all Void, Derelict, Planets, materials ect... If interested please leave your info

on here or on my PSN (Marvalis1), also feel free to express any concerns or ask any questions. Thank you, hope to see

you alongside us in the near future.

Didn't mean to copy all that but I was curious on what's required to rank up

There's been a lot more activity with our clan but I still want it to grow even more. We are still recruiting ACTIVE players. Please

free to contact myself on PSN (Marvalis1) or on here for a invitation or questions/concerns you may have. Hope to see you

alongside us in the near future.

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1

Hey there.

Started playing a month or two ago and am loving the game. Created my own clan hoping that some of my friends would start playing the game, but sadly, they have not. Am therefore looking to join a more established clan. Am at MR 9 and have a few prime frames, but am looking to ultimately collect them all. Currently play 3 or 4 evenings a week, so would be good to join up with you. My PS username is TheLeeRoach

Thanks and have a good New Year.

Hey there.

Started playing a month or two ago and am loving the game. Created my own clan hoping that some of my friends would start playing the game, but sadly, they have not. Am therefore looking to join a more established clan. Am at MR 9 and have a few prime frames, but am looking to ultimately collect them all. Currently play 3 or 4 evenings a week, so would be good to join up with you. My PS username is TheLeeRoach

Thanks and have a good New Year.

I'll send u a inv within a hour, make sure you're not in a clan already. See u soon

hello i am a experience on the pc i started playing in the closed beta and stopped playing just before update 17 and started over on the ps4 a few days ago and i am looking for a fun clan to join and get back in to the game my PSN (Th3-Mad-Doctor69)

Sorry 4 the delay, I will send u a inv within the hour

Now that our schedule is normal again we can get back to recruiting again.  We have grown but its not over yet, we are STILL

recruiting ACTIVE players of all ranks to join and grow as a team with us. Feel free to contact me on PSN (Marvalis1) or ingame

with any questions/concerns or for an invitation. Lets start the new year off right.

Edited by (PS4)Marvalis1