Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primeframe Is Recruiting Active Players

(PSN)Marvalis1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm a casual player who loves to have fun and play warframe I used to play on the pc but stopped. But now I'm back and on the ps4 ready to have fun. I'm on in the afternoon on weekdays and for the weekends I'm on all the time.  My psn is bakstroom and I was hoping to join your clan.

13 hours ago, (PS4)bakstroom said:

Hey I'm a casual player who loves to have fun and play warframe I used to play on the pc but stopped. But now I'm back and on the ps4 ready to have fun. I'm on in the afternoon on weekdays and for the weekends I'm on all the time.  My psn is bakstroom and I was hoping to join your clan.

I will send u a inv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Tenno, we are back once again to recruit new and experienced ACTIVE players to join our family. There's plenty of spots for you all. Things tend to get "slow" during warmer weather so we're looking to expand so there's more activity with our clan to help and run various missions. If interested pm me in game or PSN (Marvalis1) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, also feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns you may have. Hope to see you along side us in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 5:03 PM, (XB1)Annunaki Gods said:

Hi

im Don . I would like to join u . I'm mastry 7 and playing for 7 months . I like this game and really need an active guys 

Sorry 4 late response, but sorry you're on Xbox and this a Ps4 clan. Good luck with finding a home.

• 4 weeks later...