Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Reward Bugs

katanas

Hello fellow Tennos,

This problem may have already been reported but it's getting so annoying I must post a message too.

I noticed on Triton level, when I get a Key (like T3 MD since I'm seeking them), when the mission ends, I don't get that specific key. As a replacement I get T3 survival or T3 extermination.

All my friends and I, are out of T3MD and can't find a place where they drop (for real I mean).

Could you fix that bug please? It would really help.

I experienced the same exact thing just a couple minutes ago. Had a squad going on Triton and we got three T3 Defense keys. By the time we extracted and finished the mission the keys all changed to T3 Sabotage keys. This is frustrating because I have been looking for T3 Defense keys and seeing them all change to something else is just infuriating. 

It's not just excavation. Every time I've been rewarded a key and extracted, the keys have all changed to a different key that was mentioned as the reward. One thing I've noticed though is that all my sabotage keys are converted to defense and extermination to survival. 

Thanks everyone for your answers.

I hope DE will fix it really soon because I'm losing hope of getting that last damn part of trinity.

BTW N7-CommanderShepard, I tried your mission and dropped nothing. T3MD transformed into T4 survival for me.