Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Lovers Rip Off?! I Think It Needs To Be Fixed (Market Masking Kit)

Amorax

Last year I bought the Nistlebrush gene-masking kit. This was a total of 50 Plat and you got the pattern along with 3 colors.

This year you can buy the same pattern for 50 Plat. But without the colors. You're literally paying the same amount of Plat but get less for it than last year. What's up with that?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics

On this wiki page you can see that you could buy the Nistebrush gene-masking kit for 50 Plat and which 3 colors came with it.

I wanted to get the Nart-Deer gene-masking kit this year but it's just the pattern without the colors... while still costing 50 Plat... I'm not going to pay the same price while getting less than I could last year.

I honestly feel like DE is getting greedier every patch. Removing content while keeping it at the same price. Forcing players to buy an expensive bundle when they only want one or two things in it because you can't buy it seperate. The Frost Prime Access where you're also forced to buy everything if you want just the Syandana.

Edited by Amorax

I keep saying this too, but not sure if this will be fixed.

I thought 'obviously' there will be colors too, because the price was same. So I bought them already.

It's simply unfair, and I'm thingking of getting the fur patterns refunded unless we are given the colors too.

Also agree with the Frost Prime pack. I already had all of them except for the Misa Prime Syandana but had to buy the whole pack. But DE said they would consider seperate accessories for next Prime Vault release, so hoping for it.

I'm usually very happy about DE's descisions(Yes, even about Nezha in Sortie) but the kubrow patterns really got to me. Still can't get over it since the update. Please consider doing something about it.

Think the pictures says it all, but I am gonna explain it.

I was about to finally get these colors and patterns for my beloved kubrows, when this came across in my sight. The SAME price the SAME pattern and named masking kit only contains the pattern and not the colors. I checked wiki since i remembered these kits should contain colors like the previous year when i could not afford it.

Slightly furious and deeply dissapointed, feeling decived.

80sBMB7.png

Pervious year:

DhtVaGn.png

Not sure if I chose the right thread, the haste chose this one.

First including exclusive skins and cosmetics in premium skins bundles only ( Saryn, Rhino and now Loki ), then the whole War / Broken war bs crafting requirements, Nehza behind sortie wall and now this price gouging 50 plat for pattern only.

I warned people when War / Broken War bs crafting thing started that they are treading into some shady buisness tactics, but these practices are really putting me off on buying or grinding for anything.

DE you pulled these last two months really badly and I fear we haven't seen it to its fullest, the next year may be even worse.

Edited by Ognj

Personnaly i think that smell like a patchnote. 

I dont think thats intended from DE.

That's what I'd like to believe, and also the reason I have not asked for refund on those patterns yet.

But it says 'fur pattern' instead of 'masking kit' so it may be intended......

Either way, definitely hoping for a fix.

Santa came early, Tenno :) 

Hotfix 18.1.3.1 

Additions

• The Winter Bundle and Winter Accessories Bundle have been added to the Market!

Fixes

• Fixed the Nart Deer and Nistlebrush Gene-Masking Kit not giving festive Kubrow fur colors. (*Please note that we’ve launched a script to give players the festive Kubrow fur colors that didn’t receive them from purchasing the Gene-Masking Kits.