Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Imprints Glowing

ShiqueGeek

I noticed an issue a couple days ago, where I went to browse my kubrow genetic imprints, (where I had four imprints of varying coat pattern and color sitting in my inventory for a while,) and have found that they all have been color-sapped and are entirely white now.

The last time I looked at the imprints before this occurred (I was waiting on a kubrow egg), could have been somewhere around 2-4 weeks ago. I'm sorry that I'm not more certain of the timing.

It does occur to me that this this could be a bug existing entirely in the UI visual (since I've noticed over the long haul that sometimes the appearances of warframes, weapons, and kubrow colors are missing and everything looks temporarily white-washed) and that the preexisting coat patterns/colors might still be contained within the imprints...?

I'm a little hesitant to burn through a couple of my imprints to test this theory. I'm not sure, either; is this the kind of issue that I could/should contact support on for their assistance? I'm not in a rush, but just trying to figure out what to do moving forward on this.

Thanks for any assistance or advice in advance.

Edited by Saske92
removed megathread tag, since it is reserved for Administrators and Community Moderators.

It's likely to do with lighting effect on the white fur like when customizing a warframes colours choose and off white and all fine but choose pure white and it glows a very intense in your face white does it happen with other colour Kubrows?

It is a bug indeed.

All of my kubrows glow, yet what I have realised, the stripes pattern is the worst right now, super glowy.

When I change pattern, it still glows, but at least I can say what patter and what color it is.

And because it is navy/black stripes, the new glow kinda mashed it all into a shiny grey thing.

My kubby looks like this right now, on the original pattern and color.

4qsrvp.jpg

While it used to look like this (screen from 2014, but still same kubrow)

s4ti85.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing this game for a long time and never had this problem. after U18 colors changed on kubrow imprints when your trying to check what color does imprint have its TOOOOOOO bright i try to contact DE support and they just had no clue what was going on and i know many players have the same problem. in normal game when you go in mission  50% brightness is ok to play with and 50% but this 50% brightness makes kubrow imprints so shiny that its impossible to check what color it is if i lower brightness from option then i can check it but if i go ingame its TOO dark to see what im shooting if anyone else having problem like this help me out to help yourself as well guys DE must see this post so we fix problem together  im sick of changing color options every time i want to see imprints :((((

if fixing this changes my Doge though, i won't be happy.

i like how it looks exactly as it has been looking.

both the blue tinged shade and the 'glowing like the sun' result in some locations. interestingly i actually like the 'glowing like the sun' stripes better.

jjLMIdV.png

apKIxqW.png

Edited by taiiat

• 4 weeks later...

An issue I've been having of late is Kubrow imprints have really washed out colours. This is a change that happened in the last few months -

This screenshot was taken in october

k83JwxW.jpg

this one was taken today

dUojQWh.jpg

Another example

SpTDFBa.jpg

w7zR4oR.jpg

This is actively stopping me from trading kubrows because I cannot tell what colours they are from their imprints. I have tried fiddling with my settings, but to no avail. 

• 4 weeks later...

Guys finaly colors have been fixed...  Turn off color correction in ur display and u will see the shiny thing will go OFF and u will see original colors u can have ur brightness at 50% and it will not be too bright for ur imprints GL boys this subject is closed i guess enjoy the rest of the game !!!

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/03/2016 at 5:31 PM, Nemci said:

Guys finaly colors have been fixed...  Turn off color correction in ur display and u will see the shiny thing will go OFF and u will see original colors u can have ur brightness at 50% and it will not be too bright for ur imprints GL boys this subject is closed i guess enjoy the rest of the game !!!

I turned off color correction/bloom and glare. It's just a washed out glow now.

970551f2eb6e2b1e9dbc6b04ccceaf46.png