Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Celestial Shogunate - Large Dojo 100% Complete, Research 100% Complete, Clan Emblem, Active Since April 2013

llewkcoR

The Celestial Shogunate

Recruitment: OPEN

CLAN OVERVIEW

• Dojo: 100% Complete (Huge Dojo with 4 floors, fully decorated)
  • Labs & Research: 100% Complete
  • Clan Emblem
  • Discord Voice Chat
  • Clan Events & Contests
  • Active Clan Since April 2013

CLAN INFORMATION

The Celestial Shogunate (TCS) was founded in April of 2013 and has been an active Warframe clan for over 3 years now. TCS is a Bushido themed clan whose mission is to steadily build over time a unified and fulfilling community for its members. As a collective of like-minded individuals, TCS aims to provide an atmosphere where its members can refine their skills and reap the benefits of efficient mission runs in an active and social environment with friends and great people. Our members will also help those who are in need of answers or those who seek help with a mission or obtaining an item.

The clan participates together in Warframe events, missions, raids, and more. TCS has consistently been near the top of the Warframe event leaderboards for most of the events since its founding. To offset the repetitive grind and avoid burnouts, our clan hosts its own exclusive events and contests with prizes as well. TCS has an in-game clan emblem that we proudly wear and our members use Discord Voice Chat for organized missions, events, or just to chat with other members. Also, we have recently left our last alliance, so we are not currently in one, but we are looking to join a new one soon.

TCS has a huge Dojo that is 4 floors and is 100% complete. The Dojo has every room built, and all of the rooms have been fully furnished with decorations that have already been built as well. We also have multiple Trading Posts, Treasury Posts, Teleporters, and large creations made from decorations in the Dojo (e.g. Pirate Ship, Robot, and more). All of the Dojo Labs have been built, and all of the research items in these Labs are 100% complete.

HOW TO JOIN

• If you are interested in joining The Celestial Shogunate, please post your In-Game Name (IGN) below. Alternatively, you can message llewkcoR or Zosimus-XVII in the game or PM me on these forums.
  • Also, please sign up on our clan's forums and join our clan's Steam group (links are below).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLAN LINKS

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLAN EMBLEM

Spoiler

Our clan's emblem as well as what it looks like in the game.

TCSLogo2.jpg

TCS-WF-Emblem.png
(In-game view of clan emblem on a Warframe character, Sentinel, and Dojo decorations.)

CLAN RANKS IN-GAME

Spoiler

Our clan's ranking system in the game to fit the Bushido theme of our community.

• Ashigaru: Foot-Soldier
  • Shinobi: Ninja
  • Rōnin: Lower Class Warrior; Masterless Samurai
  • Samurai: Middle Class Warrior
  • Hatamoto: Higher Class Warrior; Advisor
  • Taichō: Captain
  • Daimyō: Lord; Chief
  • Shōgun: Commander; General

ALLIANCES

Spoiler

Past Alliances:

• Eclipse
  • ICE
  • Fate

New Alliance:

• Not currently in an alliance.

PAST EVENTS - LEADERBOARD STANDINGS

Spoiler

Fusion Moa Event (1st Warframe Event):

• Clan Ranking (Overall): 8th Place - 7,962 Points

Spy Drone Community (Grineer Informant) Event:

• Members in Top 100: 27th Place - 3,004 Points - ZodiacShinryu

Operation Sling-Stone (Fomorian Sabotage) Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 2nd Place - 45,372 Points
  • Members in Top 100: 12th Place - 4,458 Points - Veselchuna | 17th Place - 4,211 Points - ZodiacShinryu | 25th Place - 3,849 Points - Fayded

Operation Arid Fear Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 10th Place - 5,982 Points

The Gradivus Dilemma Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: Grineer Support - 12th Place - 3,695 Points

The Cicero Crisis Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 6th Place - 24,985 Points

Tethra's Doom Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 9th Place - 234,146 Points

Operation Breeding Grounds Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 5th Place - 23,356 Points

Operation Cryotic Front Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 16th Place - 557,577 Points

Operation: Gate Crash Event:

• Mountain Tier Ranking: 18th Place - 2,014 Points

Operation: Shadow Debt Event:

• Storm Tier Ranking: 14th Place - 1,106 Waves (& Gold Trophy)

Operation: Rathuum:

• Storm Tier Ranking: 9th Place - 17,236 Points (& Gold Trophy)

DOJO

Spoiler

LAYOUT MAP

Spoiler

View a map showing the placement of all of the rooms on each floor of our Dojo.

4th Floor

zpBfofU.png

3rd Floor

Z91dONa.png

2nd Floor

FRC9QMq.png

1st Floor

3whTRQ0.png

IMAGES

Spoiler

View screenshots of our clan's Dojo to see what all of the rooms look like fully furnished with decorations that have already been built.

(IMAGES COMING SOON!)

DECORATION CREATIONS

Spoiler

View some screenshots of large creations in our Dojo that have been made using multiple decorations by visiting the Warframe Forums link located here. Some examples of creations on this page include a:

• Huge Pirate Ship
  • Giant Robot Statue
  • Skull Statue
  • Large Chandelier / Fan Structure
  • Dueling Room Two-Story Gun Arena Structure
  • Big Fish

Edited by llewkcoR

Hi I'm relatively new to the game, but I've gotten to the point where a lot of the items that I want require a dojo to assemble so recently I've been looking for a clan. You guys seem pretty cool, and I love the emblem! My IGN is SGTTitan97 and I'm 18 with a rather chill attitude.

I hope you'll consider having me!

I'd love to join to your clan ! IGN: BoletaMC

An invitation has been sent to join our clan. Welcome!

Hi, I'm really new to the game, and I'm looking for a friendly clan to join to help me get to the higher ranks! my IGN is:DeadShotDragon !

Alright, I sent you a PM.

Hi, returning player here would love to join your clan if you can send me an invite please?

ID: bugnug23

Hi, i am really interested in joining your clan ,looking for a clan with good environment my last clan was mostly inactive and rude.

my ign is AlphaEx1

Hi please add me to your clan!!!!!     My IGN is: Sir_Twinkeltoes

I sent you all a PM.

Invite Please - IGN: Chakrii

It says you are currently in a clan. You need to leave the clan you are in so I can send you an invite.

I would absolutely love to join your clan! It sounds wonderful! IGN: ssouleater101 

I sent you a PM.

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and I would love to be in such a good community of friends.  Most of the time I like to help people obtain parts and see the awesome firepower that the Warframes have.  my IGN is: Galaxyman12222

Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

Wow...this clan sounds amazing with so much content

I'd be so greatful if you invite me.

IGN - sikfrenzy

IGN: TmDevice

MR 16

I would love an invite, since I don't want to play with just pugs anymore (the horror, THE HORROR :V)

I sent you both a PM.

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and I would love to be in such a good community of friends.  Most of the time I like to help people obtain parts and see the awesome firepower that the Warframes have.  my IGN is: Galaxyman12222

Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

An invite has been sent. Welcome!

IGN: oogabeluga

MR: 5

Only been playing a month, but interested in joining a clan and this one sounds cool. I'd appreciate an invite. Thanks!

I sent you a PM.

Wow...this clan sounds amazing with so much content

I'd be so greatful if you invite me.

IGN - sikfrenzy

An invite has been sent. Welcome!