Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Failed When Voted To Extract

ErrantPaladin

I just spent forever in a tower defense L4. On completion of Wave 30, we couldn't decide if we wanted to continue on, or leave.

Two of us chose to leave, and we were given the mission failed screen, and got none of our prizes.

The other two continued playing by the two of themselves, and also failed without loot because of the destruction of the pod.

This is ridiculous! If you vote to extract, you should have your mission end... Take your profits and go. If you chose to stay, your mission should also end. You no longer have the manpower to continue. But to penalize EVERYONE and take away all that loot? It's BS.

Please review this error, I would very much so appreciate the restoration of the lost rewards.

thats not true guys. Although it may be happeneing, it shoudnt. If the host chooses to leave, the game changes host on a host migration. However, if the new host has such a bad connection, it drops and you fail.

Doesnt change the fact you got robbed, but I just wanted to point out that it is not standard to fail if the host leaves!

thats not true guys. Although it may be happeneing, it shoudnt. If the host chooses to leave, the game changes host on a host migration. However, if the new host has such a bad connection, it drops and you fail.

Doesnt change the fact you got robbed, but I just wanted to point out that it is not standard to fail if the host leaves!

If the key user leaves in a key-based mission, the mission fails.