Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hieracon Rewards Missing

CfXOdin

Been going to Hieracon recently for key farming. Went for 3 runs that went up to level 100+. In that three runs the excavation reward shows 3 T3Sab Key and 2 T4MD key. When the mission ended, the mission summary changed the T3Sab into T3MD and T4MD into T4Survival. 

I went on the runs with a few of my friends and we all didn't get it. This is very annoying as we need the keys to farm for the frost parts before it gets vaulted. and for the past few days we couldn't get any keys for it

Firstly, this happens to all Excavation at the moment, host or not.

Secondly, for key received in Excavation mode, what you see is not what you get. I tried to see whether there were any pattern, but nope, it's completely random, like, it's reroll again.

Finally, this should be fixed ASAP.

Whenever I try to do any mission that's supposed to drop a void key, it always ends up being a different key post mission than what it originally said it was when I uncovered it. For example, in the mission it will say you uncovered a T3 Survival key, but after you extract it suddenly becomes a T3 Mobile Defense or something. What's the deal?