Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 187Th Tenno Guard Is Recruiting! Multi Game, Helpful Community, Storm Clan!

(PSN)FallenIdols609

Welcome to the 187th

Greetings Tenno. The 187th Tenno Guard Storm Clan is searching for active gamers interested in playing Warframe, making friends and joining our community. We recently became a Storm Clan and are looking to fill our ranks with dedicated Tenno. The Tenno Guard is the Warframe branch of the 187th Terran Guard, a multi game community that started in Planetside 2 and spread to War Thunder, Rainbow 6 Siege, The Division and any other games our members are playing. By joining us on Warframe you become a part of our 187 family and can play other games with our members after registering on our website and attending a short orientation.

24215305826_b124059036_z.jpg

About The 187th Tenno Guard

Our dojo research is 95% complete (working on the newly added gear) and we have an awesome clan emblem. The 187th does not require that you have a minimum MR, only that you will be active in game, have a mic and want to be apart of our community. We communicate through a PSN chat, our website and in game. We are are members of the Fallen Tenno alliance, along with 20+ top quality clans.

We are veteran friendly and have recently worked with ActiveHeroes.org to help them defeat veteran suicide. Our first gaming marathon to support Active Heroes raised over $1500! The entire 187 is one big family, come check us out and join today!

23613174024_75353519f3_h.jpg

To Join:

Apply on our website http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com

Requirements:

-Active Warframe player, inactivity without notice after 30 days results in removal

-Desire to be apart of gaming community

-Must have a mic

Rules:

-Zero tolerance policy on racism/trolling/griefing/cheating etc

-No spamming requests

-Respect all members

Thank you for checking us out, apply today!

23613181144_8972c0200c_h.jpg

Edited by (PS4)FallenIdols609

This is a greatest group i have been with in my entire life i have been with them for soon to be a year in the next month or so ... We started on planet side 2 now going multi game and through all of it i would gladly give my life for anyone in our group as i hold every one of them close at heart through better orr worse i would definetly give the 187th a chance it may just change your whole life for the better so alas again please join the 187th. Become part of something bigger than just a "clan". Become... The 187th. Thank you.

Thanks to every1 who has helped me since joining. Nearly have my 5th prime, the grinds been real and fun thanks to the clan and all the insight into builds

Thanks to every1 who has helped me since joining. Nearly have my 5th prime, the grinds been real and fun thanks to the clan and all the insight into builds

Ever since the development of this clan, I have been having such a fun time working with our members! Many amazing memories have been made as a result of so much friendly, ongoing collaboration within this clan. If you enjoy working with active players, then look no further! We are more than happy to help you fellow Tenno out!

Yesterday's taxi farming event was a complete success! I had so much fun working with members that I had not known too well in our community, and was given the opportunity to grow stronger bonds with them! If you're looking for an organized, casual, friendly community, then be sure to join us! If interested, be sure to email FallenIdols609 for more information.