Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.4

DE_Adam

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Excalibur’s Radial Javelin’s projectile FX.
  • Fixed an issue causing doors to flicker on Orokin Derelict tilesets, in addition to incorrect door spawning.
  • Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.
  • Fixed an error that would occur when returning to a Relay after aborting a Mission, causing the player to hang on a blank screen.
  • Fixed Primed Bane of Infested and Primed Bane of Corpus not appearing in the Codex.
  • Fixed Greatsword weapons sitting strangely on Trinity and Trinity Prime when holstered.

So still no animation fix on Gemini Valkyr's dangly noodle tail? It's really awkward when I'm on the elevator then *FLAP* my big black noodle smacks my squadmate right in the face. I can't tell you how many times I've had to apologize for that.

Still waiting patiently for valkyr nerf.

Oh shush you, don't make me get the rolled up newspaper. 

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

Awesome! Now there's at least one thing worth getting from Baro.

I'm not really saying those bane mods are bad but they're way too much effort.  You spend 528 rare cores to rank up something that only works on 1/4 of the factions in the game (1/5 if you consider sentients).  I haven't done the math for these but I'm guessing you have to have at least 2 elemental mods on the weapon for these to be worth slotting so they would be iffy on a lot of crit weapons.

Edited by djternan

great fixes!
there's this one, too:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/577689-pakal-chestplate-on-proto-armor-skin-asymmetrical-placement/#entry6539883
it doesn't apply only to proto skin, also to other special skins and prime warframes.

btw, could you also center the stalker and zanuka sigils, they're slightly off to the warframes left handside as well :3