Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno's Honor: Tenno / Sentient Hybrid Weapons, Cosmetics, Companions & Archwing Stats / Description / Art Inside Archwing Update HONORWING (16/6/2016)

Scharkie

Y37WASQ.jpg

This Topic has been struck by a Forum Bug wich opens all Spoilers upon entering the topic, sorry for the Huge Page T_T

vCMFYOh.gif

Welcome to a special bundle of items, first creation in 2016 of mine.

This was an idea of mine wich has been stuck for almost 9 months now, so after some sketching 2 months ago I guessed it was time to finally start working on it and releasing it.

This time it will contain the original formula as normal:

3 weapons:

-1 primary

-1 secondary

-1 melee

a cosmetics set:

-1 armor set

-1 syandana

companions:

-1 kubrow armor

-1 kevat armor

-1 sentinel + cosmetic set

ARCHWING:

-1 Archwing

-1 Arch-Gun

-1 Arch-Melee

BUT, this time ill make it a bit more interesting.

lets start up with adding some hybrid action huh? what about combining Tenno Tech with Sentient Tech.

CHECK

But wait there is more!!

this time all items will have 2 differant forms, meaning they can transform between shape and ability.

cause of all the above this bundle took a bit longer then expected, the original release date for this bundle was actually set on 2nd Christmas day but this way unreachable due to multiple factors.

But hey here we are and it was worth the delay.

now ill stop being a TL;DR here and let you go ahead and let you explore it yourself.

Credits:

Stats / Descriptions: Darkruler2500

Lore: (incoming) Xtinian

Art / Original Idea: Scharkie1333

This Bundle is still a WIP and will have some Gifs / Animations, extra images added in the progress, aswell as possible stat tweaks. (and typos corrected ._.)

Weapons:

Spoiler

3 weapons from tenno origin upgraded with sentient technology earned from defeated sentients.

These weapons carry special abilities and skills with them, one of wich is the ability to adapt to the situation.

Gastrapica

(Longbow / Crossbow)

Spoiler

Gastrapica  

(named after the Greece Gastraphetes Crossbow)

DGZtb0s.jpg

cNNDmBS.gif

no background version
Spoiler

dUFvfJM.jpg

This weapon is a hybrid weapon designed for maximum flexibility in combat. Its unique way of construction makes it possible to switch from crossbow form to bow form with just a few steps and the other way round as well of course. (The Change is initiated by pressing the Alternate Fire Button)   

While in bow mode it is a weapon with tremendous impact and innate punch through effect of one meter. Its critical chance is increased by a large amount while being on full charge however the firing speed is reduced drastically.  In crossbow mode the fire-mode is semiautomatic with a burst fire effect of three projectiles. The bolts fired by the crossbow have a little less damage than the bow and they don’t own punch 
through.

ixW4Du1.jpg

Claviccar 
(Akimbo Crossbow / Grenade Launcher)
Spoiler

Claviccar  
(Sentient inspired akimbo armmounted crossbow)  

tXqQ1V1.jpg
VIqxviz.gif

no background version
Spoiler

rvQczpl.jpg

These two crossbows use special ammunition for enemy suppression on the battle field. They fire small explosives triggering on impact with enemies or surroundings dealing high damage.   

With the regular fire mode the grenades deal high damage on impact with a small area of effect. By holding down the charge attack button the grenade will be able to be laid out as a proximity mine. If you are holding the charge button until it is fully charge the mine will become sticky.  Releasing earlier will cause the mine to bounce a little bit. The maximum number of mines at the same time is five. Firing another mine will cause all previously fired mines to detonate instantly. If a mine did not go off after 20 seconds, it will detonate as well.   

CZNXZzb.jpg

Xiphoris
(Sword & Shield / Greatsword)
Spoiler
Xiphoris  
(named after the Xiphos sword of old Greece)  

G3UPEFr.jpg
WBuu3MT.gif

no background version
Spoiler

pUrP9Wm.jpg

This Sentient heavy blade is designed for combat on unknown terrain versus unknown enemies. The strange materials and tech used to design this blade has created a very sharp blade with gruesome impact on enemies being hit by the edge of this sword.   

A special effect is dealt when the target is being hit by a charge attack or by the last strike of a combo chain in melee stances. The target will be afflicted by “Sentient’s Demise” status for 6 seconds increasing all melee damage against the target by fifty percent. This effect is based on the Sentients ability to develop while fighting and I thought it would be very likely for the Sentients to make their weapons evolve as well.   

c942H2I.jpg

Cosmetics:

Spoiler

Special Cosmetics worn by Tenno who wear Sentient parts to show their past victories. Some say these cosmetics still have the ability to adapt and transform.

Armor Set

Spoiler

iuIy912.jpg

pbO74ex.gif

3RTvZRz.gif

ireaEob.gif

no background version:

Spoiler

1VTvrSe.jpg

Wear these ornamental armor pieces with pride Tenno, Show your past victories to ensure your future ones.

Syadana

Spoiler

32u5atK.jpg

01CkjOM.gif

no background version:

Spoiler

QCqnE0y.jpg

Spread your wings Tenno, Take your pride to the skies with these ornamental wings.

On Model

Spoiler

The Icarius set all together.

vvUUxFD.jpg

No background

Spoiler

D0hVYUH.jpg

Companions:

Spoiler

Kubrow Armor

Spoiler

HqwA2Gs.jpg

Bestow your past victories upon your companion

no background

Spoiler

cCLNP3P.jpg

Animation!

Spoiler

K2DXPkw.gif

Kevat Armor

Spoiler

tRaOZEw.jpg

Bestow your past victories upon your companion

no background

Spoiler

VBF8oAG.jpg

Animation!

Spoiler

pLe6qMt.gif

Trishula Sentinel 

Spoiler

t3PwvKt.jpg

Upon salvaging Sentient drone remains on the moon surface Cephalon Simaris noticed a strange pattern in their subroutines for adapting against incoming fire. By reprogramming this pattern he was able to create a new prototype sentinel now available for purchase at Cephalon Simaris’ in the Tenno Relays.  
Health 

qgxKG18.jpg

The Trishula Sentient is able to use the new mod “Sentient Leech”.  If an enemy is coming close the Sentient will stop firing the regular weapons and using other precepts and fire a constant beam on the enemy target dealing high damage per second and stealing life.  If the Sentinel’s life is full, the life will be redistributed among fellow Tenno but with a lower transfer rate.  
Rank 

T4w8P6p.jpg

The Trishula Sentient will also get its own attack mod called “Sentient Counteract” which enables him to attack on medium range attacks.  The range is fixed at 15 meters but increasing the level will grant the Trishula Sentient ammunition efficiency. (Ammo Efficiency 30% means that of 100 shots fired only 70 shots will actually be removed from the magazine) 

Qi9kXBF.jpg

Trishula also comes with a new unique heavy wind-up gun weapon called “Disruptor”, which has deals constant radiation barrage with a high status per second chance. (Supra or Dera as reference) However the range is fixed at 15 meters all projectiles will dissipate after passing that distance. Every other Sentinel is able to equip the Disruptor cannon as well.  

YV8NrZ1.jpg

Animation!

Spoiler

FyvNmdF.gif

Cosmetics set:

i2jGWtP.jpg

Spoiler

aMeIYxO.jpg

no background

Spoiler

9nSl3uq.jpg

Animation!

Spoiler

ZFQAJZX.gif

0XiJk2O.gif

eOhVSz0.gif

Honorwing Update!

Hydra Archwing:

The perfect Multi Purpose Archwing, A deadly tool capable of adapting to all your needs:

Skills:

1: The Hydra charges up all damage being dealt to itself and stores it to be released upon the enemy when triggering this skill again, When used reduces damage taken.

2: Swap between 4 Differant Rocket pods to fire:

- Flare rockets dissable all passing projectiles their homing capabilities.

- Rocket volley is a simple volley of missles being fired in a straight direction

- Homing rocket fires a single lock on rocket engaging the first enemy in its range

- Sonic rockets create a stunning blast stunning all enemies nearby its explosion.

3: Hydra emits a healing aura to its user and all allies in range consuming energy over time

4: The Hydra spreads it wings and gains speed for every second the skill is active (drains overtime) Upon flying towards enemies you damage them with brutal force making the Hydra and its user a unstopable meteor.

QZgkJx2.jpg

RjApYCZ.jpg

U7ZCIIN.gif

1iUhyjZ.jpg

Chimeara Arch-Gun

A deadly mix between Long range control and Close range mayhem. This Hybrid packs all your needs for space warfare, Use the Railgun mode to keep your enemies at range or use the Vortex launcher mode to decapitate and damage enemies in a closer range.

gCfpL4T.jpg

HT9ijAg.gif

Chrysaor Arch-Melee

A deadly melee weapon using 2 differant sizes and attack modes, Get close and personal with the Dual Picks mode and shred enemies to pieces, or swap to the Great Scythe mode to make devastating swings damaging all in your range.

aqUAIIE.jpg

vTVZ85h.gif

Sugatra:

i9FBpWq.jpg

This Topic is part of a 2 part series......

Thank you for all who vote or comment on this topic and thanks for the Primetime feature.

Like these concepts? wanna see more like these, why not check out my armory for a collection of all items if made:

1P5QwgL.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

ICARUS! DE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be really cool if the wings would react to your movements. Like, when you're in the air or sprinting, they would open up, and otherwise, they would be closed.

Edit: Complementary:

give-it-to-me-gif.gif

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Syndana wings... I-I need those!. This is awesome, but would you change between forms?

ICARUS! DE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be really cool if the wings would react to your movements. Like, when you're in the air or sprinting, they would open up, and otherwise, they would be closed.

This Bundle is still a WIP and will have some Gifs / Animations.

oh they will >:)