Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Dojo Update We now have one Dueling Room in place with another building as I speech,also the Obstacle Course is built.More research is underway with the next round being in 12 hours,the Warframe Volt will be ready in a day or so.

Clan Update We now have 15 members and my poor old Kubrow Megan can't lay enough Kubrow Eggs to keep up with the FREE gift for joining until the 31st of January.

Alliance Update We have 5 Clans in United Friendship Alliance with another one pending

This Alliance is an add on to your Clan there's no rules your free to trade etc we never ask that you take part in events or ask for credits..

Game wise it's been helping three Clan members level up and helping out with Mods etc and a great deal of farming for research

Dojo Update We have 36 items ready to pick up from the Dojo with another 20 being researched as we speak,Wukong's BP and Helmet are done but it will take time for the other two parts to be ready.The two Warframes will be ready in a couple of days with Volt ready now.The biggest pain is Mutagen Samples that's going to take a while to pick those up.

Alliance Update another Clan is joining us I think that makes 7 in the Alliance so far.

Clan Update Ran another Nightmare mission for two of the members and help get some of the resources needed to build the Incubator from the Dojo,also did a T2 Survival for 35 minutes had two Forma BP's drop which helps the guy's out,ran different farming missions and Boss fights after Warframes as well

Thanks Waylander , I appreciate the kind words.  None of it is possible with out my friends the guys I work with to accomplish great things.  Many of this is simplified  in many areas however it does keep me busy.  Still , its much less complicated then it sounds or looks.  The main Reason I do it is because I have a vision and so many clans and people want a direction or reason in the game.  I feel thats what WF allows us to do, is to be pioneers of the future of this game making room and reason for many new clans and alliance's past the old super powers which are certainly very integral parts of the game at this time.

We as the players have the choice and power to make WF last a very long time and after everyone puts so much hard work money and time , we dont want tho think that the servers at DE will ever shut down.

As for the projects Im working on right now , my voice speaks for my guys who are doing a lot of the leg work and setting up of things.  For now Denden has chose as a friend not to join with new Alliance.  However I have Dedicated the new Alliance to one of my favorite clans.  Im not going too much into detail at this time but we are certainly looking forward to our emblem and other plans.  I am very happy with where this second Alliance is going so far and everything we are working towards right now will take a lot of dedication for its establishment, but it will secure a powerful foreground for any future battle.

It looks to me like you are having a very successful go at your new clan, im very glad for you and hope that you continue to grow with awesome players! 

Clan Update - The Crazy Americans are here.  They brought Tractors the size of buildings and more alcohol than was dumped during prohibition!

Running with people like mad, drinking way more than I should and causing poor Sir-Waylander to pull out what little hair he has left with our antics.

Clan/Alliance members are welcome to drive the bus to whatever their little hearts desire and we'll do the shooting/cutting and... err.. drinking for them too!

See you in the fields!

Clan Update we now have 18 members with one pending.

Ran 4 T3 Survivals for 40 minutes after a BP and yes your right everything but the part the guy wanted fell,anyway still have two keys left so try again today.

Helped out an Alliance member with some Void keys gave him three but he only needed one to get the part he was after (some people have all the luck lol)

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander