Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Thanks denden i'm trying my best :) and on the rail front I don't even have the Lab built yet busy getting all the research finished first.The two new Melee weapons needed 100,000 ferrite so I did 5 rounds of 30 waves on Mercury to get it done.Should have three of the four Labs all finished by Sunday looks like just short of the 60,000 Cryotics lol for one of the Archwing weapons oh well more farming (now where did I park the tractor)

Well the farming grind is nearly over the Tenno and Energy Labs are finished with the Chem Lab having one item left which I hope to have finished today,three items still needed in the Bio Lab also hoping to have done today.

Doing is in capitals because it needs to be said A BIG THANK YOU to the three guy's who have run farming missions also had a laugh in chat whilst we did it,these guy's without being asked by me gave up their resources even gave their Nitain Extracts to get Wukong finished.Why did they do it because they wanted everyone to be able to get the BP's as soon as possible,and I in return have helped the guy's out with Mods and build set ups.Also a BIG THANK YOU to person or persons who put the last 9 Nitain Extract on Sydon BP that was really good of you to help out like that.

The grind is nearly over so soon we will be a Storm Clan and i'll get the Clan Ranks sorted out and finally get to the best part helping people,going to hit the Void hard so I can get some sets finished and decided how to give them away,we will have events just not sure what form they will take yet.

I know this will come up about Clan and Alliance Emblems but sorry these are not important to me why two reasons the platinum I pay out to get them passed would be better used finishing off Prime sets or buying cheap sets to give away.The second reason is again platinum they cost 30 platinum each and I would want my Clan guy's to buy Warframe slots over having something small stuck on your arm.

We don't need a pretty disc on are arm to know we are Stalker Hunters but better than that we are a family and the Alliance guy's are friends and equals.

Well guy's you two are the last to get the free Kubrow Egg give away i'll invite both of you into the family later today,these's still two items needing finishing off before we go to a Storm Clan.But you will be invited before the end of the day I promise you that much :)

Clan Update we now have 30 members with 2 more joining us as soon as I get the research finished TODAY