Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Blades Of Icarus] New Player? Veteran? Come Join Our Family! {Active, Fun, Social}

vatterix

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to join :)

IGN is Janaas.

I am quite new to Warframe. Love it already but as was said here I believe it is much better when You play it in group... or actually know what You're doing :)

Cheers!

Just turned into a gold initiate trying to reach higher ranks atm. I play around late evening central time on weekdays and all day on weekends.Been getting lonely lately playing by myself I hope you room for more.

Just turned into a gold initiate trying to reach higher ranks atm. I play around late evening central time on weekdays and all day on weekends.Been getting lonely lately playing by myself I hope you room for more.

hello i am looking for a friendly gild.......i mean clan to join you can probably tell im an old mmo player giving this game a try i wont lie to you id be kind of ccasualish player i work a LOT and dont get a lot of time to game. but you guys seam just my speed im IGN is StellaBlue (its on old Greatfull dead  song)

Hope to hear from you

Bill

oh yeah i have TS but will give any VO system a try

Hey i would love to join the clan if possible.

IGN: ProjectRelapse308

I'm mastery rank 2 and running an almost maxed excalibur frame, never been in a clan before but i would love to join up and have some fun with everyone, i'm still pretty new to the game so hopefully i can learn some more while helping out the clan.

Hey guys!

So I work for a news station and my hours are...weird to say the least (4am-2pm, or 2pm-midnight are just a few shifts). I have passed this thread onto the other Clan Council members in order to help you guys out. I am almost never home since taking this job so hopefully they will stay on top of this for me.

Sorry if some of you have not gotten an answer! We ARE NOT ignoring you, just attempting to get other members in on this so we keep growing :)

Heya,

I'm a 36 year old player from the Netherlands. I haven't been playing this game for very long, only about 3 weeks or so, but I'm really liking what the game has to offer. I've put in about 80+ hours and managed to rank up to rank 5.

I managed to do some of the main quests by now, got the odanata arch-wing, a kubrow, build few warframes. Did some random missions, unlocking planets, been doing events, raided some bosses, upgraded and trained in some different weapons, etc, etc. You know how it goes.

I started out with Volt, which I still think is one of my favorite frames. Played with Trinity, which I also like. Played with Loki, which I found a bit *meh*, messed around a bit with Nova, which is Ok as well. Currently I'm building Nyx and Ember to try those out. I managed to get an Orikin Reactor, but on what frame to use, right? 

I'm enjoying the game immensly, however, while I really like the game playing solo, I think my enjoyement will be a lot bigger with more people. Hence me, looking for a clan. And while it's a jungle of clans out there, this one looks like it might be nice to join. (also, I didn't think that this clan name was as corny as some of the others. ;))

Now, I don't know about what timezone most players are in from your clan, but like I mentioned, I'm from the Netherlands, so that's GMT +1, so I don't know how compatible it will be in that regard.

Pretty long read, but I like a small introduction better than a simple "I'd like to join". ;)

MrSlackPants

MrSlackPants! I apologize but we currently have full capacity in the clan. I will however send you our discord link.

I'm sorry eldershotter, but our current clan capacity seems to be full. Here is our discord link so you can join us for socializing if you wish!

Edited by sparker909