Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unairu Focus Concept

Qynchou

u do realize that there is no cooldown reduction in there at all?

and if u max out this skilltree u would have a cooldown of 720 seconds

thats 12 minutes

do u know how many missions u can finish in 12 min ?

oh and i did not forgett that there are a few one way crosses in there

wthout those the cooldown would be 1260 seconds (21 minutes)

[Edit]

even with a maxed cooldown reduction it would still be 645 seconds (10,75 minuts) for the intended tree

and 1185 seconds (19,75 minutes) for the full tree

i do not see this happen

ever

[Edit2]

fixed my mistake

Edited by Weidro

thats 12 minutes

[Edit]

even with a maxed cooldown reduction it would still be 570 seconds (9,5 minuts) for the intended tree

and 1110 seconds (18,5 minutes) for the full tree

i do not see this happen

ever

Its just a concept in terms of content, I just eyeballed the numbers, wouldnt be hard to throw in some cooldown reduction nodes or just not make it add a higher cooldown to the main ability.

Its just a concept in terms of content, I just eyeballed the numbers, wouldnt be hard to throw in some cooldown reduction nodes or just not make it add a higher cooldown to the main ability.

depending where u throw in cooldown reduction nodes it can be exploited to get a waay to low cooldown

and dont u think no increased cooldown would be a bit overpowerd ?

id like to see u play around with some numbes and nodes keeping in mind that the base cooldown is 180 sconds and every unlocked node (no matter if maxed or not) is an additional 45 seconds

only exeption is the cooldown node itself wich dosnt add any cooldown instead reduces it by 15/30/45/75

speeking of wich

i made a mistake above o_O

calculated that itll give u 150 reduction instead of 75

edditing the numbers above now

Edited by Weidro

depending where u throw in cooldown reduction nodes it can be exploited to get a waay to low cooldown

and dont u think no increased cooldown would be a bit overpowerd ?

id like to see u play around with some numbes and nodes keeping in mind that the base cooldown is 180 sconds and every unlocked node (no matter if maxed or not) is an additional 45 seconds

only exeption is the cooldown node itself wich dosnt add any cooldown instead reduces it by 15/30/45/75

speeking of wich

i made a mistake above o_O

calculated that itll give u 150 reduction instead of 75

edditing the numbers above now

Why not just change the cooldown per node to something like 20?

Why not just change the cooldown per node to something like 20?

if u remove Piercing Gaze OR Eroding Beam and replace it with a standart cooldown node

and make BOTH Enduring Journey AND Mountain's Peak not add any cooldown

then the unlockable tree would have the same cooldown as all current ingame trees

it would still take an incredible ammount of focus to unlock everything so u can choose between all possible optins but at least the cooldown "problem" is solved

The cooldown being static wouldn't be overpowered if the current focus system wasn't so terrible.

i dont think the current focus system is perfect yet

but i know that DE is currently reworking it and im willing to wait

the one thing that i want to see most is the removal of the daily cap

thats 12 minutes

[Edit]

even with a maxed cooldown reduction it would still be 645 seconds (10,75 minuts) for the intended tree

and 1185 seconds (19,75 minutes) for the full tree

i do not see this happen

ever

[Edit2]

fixed my mistake

that is why Unairus tree is emphasizing the sake of endurance in itself for missions such as defense, excavation, survival etc. secondly, you do know most times people activate focus at all is in endless missions right? time of the mission doesnt seem to be a concern for most players when it comes to focus. no one would care to do it in other faster paced missions like exterminate unless they take their time or its a sortie/raid. thirdly, the attributes/suggestions listed here is mainly focused on expanding the tree on its specific theme as well as your decision as a player that you want to personify your gamestyle as so to your concern of cooldown, it would probably just branch off into more cooldown.

maybe, if there's some kind of Unairu's path that pull agression from the enemies to yourself, this can be even more interesting

because that's the idea of the Unairu (at least, what i can remember of it): "Outlast against the enemy, to withstand against agression without retreat"

in fact, you can resist with it against the enemy, but your allies, in general, will be so squishy that they need this kind of help

but most of it, i agree

Edited by Zeyez