Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

a6C9d6t.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 22nd for Devstream #67!

Who: Rebecca, Geoff, Scott, Sheldon, and Steve!   

What: We'll be discussing recent Updates, looking over what's to come in future Updates, and taking your questions!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 22nd at 2 p.m. EST! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. EST on January 22nd!  Get your questions in!

Yay!

"FIRST" - 12 year olds in youtube comments

My questions - 

Any news on when mag prime is coming out of the vault? 

Can we get some changes in the market regarding platinum to resource exchange? Particularly Platinum to credits. It cost 90 platinum for 30k credits. 

Any new prime weapons with saryn prime?

Any news on the new sortie token system? Im super excited on this as sorties arent as good as i thought. 

Can we get a prime noggle for saryn prime? That would be awesome

Syndicate Melee weapons?

Also DE thanks for making this game, it is great :) it has helped me through some times and thanks to all DE staff for making this and making a great community.

Edited by Codesco

thunderbolt buff?

jordas nightmare trial?

sayrn prime? trinity's prime access has been here for quite some time.

trinity premium skin?

sortie season reward variations? they're all basically the same. when will broken-war be a reward?

infested rework? grappling hooks are just a nuisance and half the infested units are broken

maroo's bazaar upgrade? better trading options?

will archwing xp get buffed? it is extremely slow to level in comparison with normal frames. and underwater traversal is quite slow as well.

focus tree/xp changes??

Edited by angrykenji

Any chance we could get a few teasers regarding the lore that will be behind the Umbra frames?

Are there any plans for future Archwing expansions, such as new game types and modes (Archwing Racing, Archwing PvP)?

Is Vauban Prime in the pipeline?

Will there be more ways which or operators are integrated into play--and will they ever be able to use their legs again?

Will there be future Clem content?

1. Are you planning to fix Exterminates (again)? The enemies still fail to spawn near the end of the mission.

2. Any chance of seeing Primed Chamber in Sortie rewards?

3. When can we have noggles for the recent frames? I have all this platinum burning a hole in my pocket and no new figurines to hoard.

Edited by Caduzeus

Next prime access when?

Also will we ever see soritee missions expanded so we can interact with the "boss" of that day. Currently they appear at the start to laugh at us and then we never see them.

Even something small like:

1) Boss of the day taunts/curses you during the mission

2) A 4th optional mission at the end of the sortie (main reward still at 3) where you fight a high leveled assinante against the boss

3) At the very least we should get a "Ill get you next time Tenno" message from them after the third soritee mission.

Edited by MDRLOz

When you are going to finally focus on making archwing game mode better ?, while changes in update 17.5 gone in good direction its far from enough to make people want to play it, it needs a lot of work, it needs both more content(last archwing comeout over year ago) and reworking stuff we currently have(archwing 2.0)

-we need more archwings, like support archwing or defense archwing(this one is especially needed because we got defensive missions without reliable way to protect target)

-archwing melee needs complete rework because every melee archwing weapon feels exactly the same, because of that everyone always choose weapon that has best stats

-archwing needs carrier like vacuum since gathering loot in space is MUCH harder then on ground most of time  you will miss a lot of stuff, the momentum added to archwings in update 17.5 made gathering loot even harder, making itzal most used archwing since its only archwing that can reliably gather loot.

-affinity sharing range must be increased, possibily to cover whole map since maps can be really big and main reason for people failing archwing  defense is people flying back and forth between defense targets  leaving one of them unprotected just to be in range of affinity sharing.

-archwing defense itself needs rework since for game mode that is supposed to be very mobile(archwing game mode) its very stationary mission,it would make more sense if we were protecting moving space ship or something, also mission in current state isnt that hard but is annoying and boring, enemies frequently get lost or stuck, enemy spawning rate is frustrating and mission takes FAR too long to get to rotation C even if we can get two rewards, since its far too easy to lose one of targets because of earlier mentioned problems(people leaving one of targets unprotected because they look for enemies, or got bored and start flying the whole map because of frustrating spawning rate or because of limited affinity sharing range), hell its hard to find people willing to stay to wave 20, most people get bored and leave at around wave 10.

-archwing rewards need rework since currently once you get all parts(archwing and archwing weapon parts) from archwing mission there is no reason to play it ever again, since rewards comepletly lose value once you get them since they arent useful to you and cant sell them, I like playing archwing game mode but I have no reason to since I have every archwing, archwing weapon and archwing mod, doing archwing mission currenly is waste of time for people who got everything, if archwing offered fusion cores and void keys(rewards that NEVER lose value) at similar rate to ground missions(comperable rate to triton on neptune), then I would have good reason to play archwing 

-archwing movement and combat is another thing that needs rework, currently combat is either all about play and enemies floating in space/water and shoting at each other with very little amount of movement or  spamming melee weapon key to kill all enemies around, which makes fighting pretty boring and sometimes annoying for example changes in update 17.5 to Shield Dargyn enemy shield made fighting them annoying because of limited maneuverability in archwing, there simply is no easy and reliable way to get to side or behind Shield Dargyn to be able to shoot them(we cant do loops and other maneuvers like that), so to fight them you must spam melee attack to bypass the shield which is probably goes kinda against reason for changes to the shield, we cant even  shoot enemy while sprinting, if we could at least "slide" by enemy while sprinting so we could attack it from side it would make fighting this enemy much better. 

If we could have real dogfights with enemies in archwing game mode it would make archwing combat MUCH better and MUCH more interesting, enemies should be able to fly around, attack us while flying-by and chase us while we should be able to shot forward while sprinting. Tenno are supposed to be space ninja, while archwing  maneuverability and combat lacks ninja agility we are supposed to have.

Also its unfair  that part of DE team focuses on Pvp which technically main focus of game but archwing that is part of main game doesnt have any one from DE focusing on it.

1- any plans on Reworking / Revamping Arcane enhancements?

I would love to see them as mods or something, with the syandana/helmet requirement we have almost the same problem we had with the first Arcanes, I hate to decide which arcane put on my favorite syandana since I'll use it on every frame :/

2- can we get more customization options? Like different colors combinations for different things.

For example, I have red and black on my Naberus and yellow and black on my Pyra Syandana.

3- can we expect to be able to upload custom emblems to Steam workshop in a future? These can be clan-free and everyone could use it.

---

Can't wait for the stream!

Edited by DJNeonNight

Question: Do you plan on re-balancing low-tier warframes such as Zephyr, Oberon, and Limbo? I main Oberon because he looks cool and is fun to play in low-level missions, but he has no place in high-level, endgame missions.

Frames like Trinity, Valkyr, Nova, etc. (who have endless potential) make it impossible hard to compete with older-designs such as Oberon or Zephyr who have few or no scaling abilities --- this doesn't even touch on the fact that most low-tier warframes' abilities have no cohesion and don't interact with other warframes' abilities without the help of an Augment

Edited by Aura

Dojo Themed Customization, is this viable?

Like themed stuff from Grineer, Corpus, Infested to decorate the interiors. and "skins" to replace the texture of the rooms (not the design, the texture would be awesome enough).

I have a dream, and my dream is to build a Grineer Galleon Dojo, please make my dream happens DE ;-;

Why is the amount of Loadout slots limited?

I personally would love the option to have a loadout specific for each warframe I own.

Why is there a need to tie it to mastery rank, and if it's necessary, why only one slot per 2 MR ranks. Seeing as we're approaching close to 30 frames, not counting primes and we only have a possibility of having 15 loadouts if we reach MR 30 somewhere in the future?

Possible solution could be giving 2 loadout slots per MR but that is just a bandaid option till we can find a more permanent solution.

Just to clarify I'm talking about Loadouts and not weapon or warframe slots.

Link to a discussion I started about this topic here

Can we have more?

Pwetty pwease???

Edited by PoisenBow-EN-