Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

' Weaponstance Vengefull Revenant And Its Droprate ' Discussion

Nama_Sui_Seijin

Dear DE and fellow warframe players,

Lately i have been trying to get this so new nice weaponstance 'vengefull revenant' for the broken war that was introduced in update 18.

I would have been pleased if it had the farming results of any quite rare weapon stance. like for instant when crimson dervish was introduced. but sadly to say i have to announce: it doesnt at all to me.

I tried the following:

- I went crossfire with 3 players having a : slow nova, nekros and valkyr in the squad.  We did in together 15 runs in 2 hours ( if not more ) today . Each time we didnt get the mod from a sentient ( read also: conculyst ) we aborted. and ofcourse redo.

The result after these 15 runs: still nothing, frustration and dissapointment.

So i am wondering and asking to you developers of warframe: why do you introduce a weaponstancemod so hard to obtain, other then any other weaponstance mod already introduced in the game?

Arguments to hardly obtaining it are: 1. the Oculyst wont spawn, so the Conculyst wont either at *crossfire plato (* the crossfire mission: seems the easiest way to do it ) 2. the spawnrate of Conculysts is low, compared to the Battalysts ( yes this has been measured out of experience ) 3. the droprate of any pvp mod or the vengefull revenant is low, therefor should be increased. also since Conculysts ( see 2. ) dont spawn as much as any regular mobs in game.

It takes away some of the motivation to even get it in my opinion, even though it looks so cool, stunning and well designed in its movement, when i look at it from some youtube videos.

As a Mastery Rank 21 player and big fan of the game.. you dissapoint me DE on the droprate of this mod.. and the mechanism of it getting it is even more manipulating then imagined on any other mod. so i quit farming it for the moment, which is a shame.

It should be fun to grind/obtain. not a day job or a burden.

What do you other players think of the 'droprate of the stancemod and appearance of the conculyst sentient mob' on the new orokin moon?

Please do say and discuss. Now i am getting to sleep and taking an aspirine before I do.

Greetings Nama Sui

Edited by Nama_Sui_Seijin

why do we have to do conclave to get this mod? better yet what is the purpose of introducing this mod to players for a weapon class if you DONT want them to get it?

shoehorning players to go to conclave  for this mod is even worse than locking it  away from the conculysts drop table..  I don't like conclave so I don't do it, and the enemy that is supposed to drop this mod DE has purposely locked it from dropping and all that drops are neurodes and a broad eye mod from the battalyst.

why is it so hard for them to correct their mistake? really. gotta call it as you see it. I have been playing the sentients survival in groups and solo on Earth and I have never seen a conculyst dropped a mod since they have been introduced.

is this the player experience you want everyone to have? or are you hand picking who should get this mod by region/zone? please enlighten everyone in the gaming community why this mod will not be gotten by regularly playing.

why do we have to do conclave to get this mod? better yet what is the purpose of introducing this mod to players for a weapon class if you DONT want them to get it?

shoehorning players to go to conclave  for this mod is even worse than locking it  away from the conculysts drop table..  I don't like conclave so I don't do it, and the enemy that is supposed to drop this mod DE has purposely locked it from dropping and all that drops are neurodes and a broad eye mod from the battalyst.

why is it so hard for them to correct their mistake? really. gotta call it as you see it. I have been playing the sentients survival in groups and solo on Earth and I have never seen a conculyst dropped a mod since they have been introduced.

is this the player experience you want everyone to have? or are you hand picking who should get this mod by region/zone? please enlighten everyone in the gaming community why this mod will not be gotten by regularly playing.

I don't like it ether Its more unbalanced then it ever has been but I do it as collector, but you don't have to do it. It just another option to get it.

But agree they should buff the drop from Sentients so far I have gotten nothing from them

Edited by BabyKurama

well after this week naramon will be fully maxed as a focus school and all I ever did to max the cap was buying a week long booster and run 1 hr Tycho  runs and this morning I did an almost 2hrs run with another player and the results are all the same.

after this week ill just leave the star chart all together as there is nothing there to do or nothing compelling enough. this has summed up the no fun bad experience in one package for me.  and I am not blaming the mod alone its a culmination of things starting from the beginning of  2015 till now.

This mod has a drop chance of 0.016% I believe. Which means you're FAR more likely to die in real life then obtain it. You can't farm for it.

Based on the actual droprates of a mod.

The drop rate of a mod is 2.05%, the chance for it to be rare is 2.05%, Conculysts have 5 rare mods.

After rounding, 48.8*48.8*5 = 11898. That's a 0.008% drop rate.

Even using the wiki's listed drop rates it comes out as 0.0125%.

So yes, it's not something you can farm. Just wanted to clarify the maths.

The drop rate of a mod is 2.05%, the chance for it to be rare is 2.05%, Conculysts have 5 rare mods.

Well I didn't remember exactly what was the chance. Might have confused it with smth else, possibly a manic bombard drop. What I find baffling is why bother including it in the game at all?

They make it so absurdly rare because the people who want it badly will spend a massive amount of plat (700+) on it. This increases their money earned!

It's called pure disgusting greed. I love this game, but this crap with making stances as special mods that are near impossible to get is just disgusting. It's a complete cash grab, nothing more. Some of these stance mods, that do nothing but make a weapon actually FUNCTION LIKE IT SHOULD IN THE FIRST PLACE, go for 100s of plat.

Lets start releasing guns that don't shoot until you get the special mod for it with a > 0.00001% chance to get that'll sell for 4000 plat! Wooo!

Yup i'm frustrated, it's not just this mod, it's the whole stance thing in general. There is so much in this game to spend money on, we don't need to be throwing money at something that makes weapons function how they should have in the first place.

Your numbers are slightly off, and you forgot to consider the fact that Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table.

Mods have a 4/199 (2.01%) chance to drop.

Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table, so mods have a 1/12 (8.33%) chance of being rare.

Conculysts have 5 rare mods in their drop table, so rare mods have a 1/5 (20.0%) chance of being Vengeful Revenant.

Vengeful Revenant therefore has a 1/2985 (0.0335%) chance of dropping.

Your numbers are slightly off, and you forgot to consider the fact that Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table.

Mods have a 4/199 (2.01%) chance to drop.

Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table, so mods have a 1/12 (8.33%) chance of being rare.

Conculysts have 5 rare mods in their drop table, so rare mods have a 1/5 (20.0%) chance of being Vengeful Revenant.

Vengeful Revenant therefore has a 1/2985 (0.0335%) chance of dropping.

Ahhh yes, forgot about the lack of common mods.

My conclusion reading this all, makes me type this: DE please change the droprate of the vengefull revenant or at least the spawnrate of conculysts. You see the thought and responds of the community , farming the stance doesnt motivate some of us players to even farm it that much anymore. And I can speak for most players that have tried to obtain it the normal way, without getting the stance through the transmutation of mods. Thank you DE if you will read and take notice of this mather.

I can't seem to find the source, but DE did say at some point they planned to change the way stances for melee weapons were obtained. VR looks cool and all, but is actually a pretty terrible stance compared to Whirling Dervish. Having at this point serves no purpose other than to show off something expensive.

For those of you who REALLY want VR for the aesthetic, go ahead and farm the Orokin Crossfire Mission on earth with a Nekros, 2-4 Conculysts spawn every run. Kill them, press P to check for drops, leave if they don't drop. Bring Hyrdroid + Ivara for 2 more drop chances if you have friends. I use a Corrosive Sancti Tigris and a Viral Synoid Gammacor to burst them down fast. Scariest thing is disco ball lasers - LoS if they start doing that.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Best team to farm the mod with ,in my experience/ view, would be: 

Nekros ( his 3rd), Hydroid ( his 4th + pilfering swarm, Ivara ( her 3rd ) , Atlas ( his 3rd + Ore gaze ( newest atlas syndicate mod )

If that doesnt work.. then blame RNG all over again,

Just my advice being added with Cyandana his farming advice.

Thank You.

Edited by Nama_Sui_Seijin

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2016 at 3:10 AM, Scytze said:

15 runs? Grineer please, me and others who have farmed this mod have around hundreds.
Only tip i have for you is farm it with 4 Ivaras or 3 Ivaras + Nekros

even with your optimized farming team, it would take around 750 conculyst kills to get the mod. the drop chance is abysmal

6 hours ago, marshmellory said:

even with your optimized farming team, it would take around 750 conculyst kills to get the mod. the drop chance is abysmal

750 conculyst kills is absurd. I can't wait til Undercover Boss gets to Sentient farming and realizes it doesn't work.

I have to wonder why anyone would anyone would go out of their way to farm this card at its current chance . Conculyst have an abysmal drop rate for anything, I guess that been repeated enough in this topic. Sigh,  why does DE keep sticking these RARE class cards on an uncommon NPC?

Sorta off topic:

It would be nice if Tycho had a bunch of the other unreleased acolyte mods on the survival loot table; Or at least something that would make the mission more than a complete waste of time.

Edited by LazyKnight