Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Would Be Nice To Have Attachment Option For The Waist Armor/cloth

Vlada91

Returning idea, a good one so big +1.

I hope the fact that many players would prefer to remove Trinyty's tail or Ivara's semi-transparent cloth (which looks very bad) and not replace them with anything won't stop this from happening.

I see great aesthetic potential in such cosmetics and they fit the game much better than cloaks.

This, yes.

I'd love a hip slot so much. It'd add a lot of beauty to the game and fix some things people have against skirts for some reason.

This, yes.

I'd love a hip slot so much. It'd add a lot of beauty to the game and fix some things people have against skirts for some reason.

This would add too much visual clutter to Warframes and turn them into a pile of mismatched junk. Plus using unique features from other Warframes will NEVER happen because then they would lose their unique look and identity.

Sorry, but -1.

This would add too much visual clutter to Warframes and turn them into a pile of mismatched junk. Plus using unique features from other Warframes will NEVER happen because then they would lose their unique look and identity.

Sorry, but -1.

While I agree with the mismatching, I think this is an idea worth exploring with original concepts, think how Syadanas/Capes/Whatever work and instead of the neck have them on the waist (not suggesting copy pasting Syadanas/Capes/Whatever), plus this gives people who don't like Ivara's/Saryn's/Trinity's skirt the option to remove them.

While I agree with the mismatching, I think this is an idea worth exploring with original concepts, think how Syadanas/Capes/Whatever work and instead of the neck have them on the waist (not suggesting copy pasting Syadanas/Capes/Whatever), plus this gives people who don't like Ivara's/Saryn's/Trinity's skirt the option to remove them.

my thoughts exactly,and I just gave an example and that's it

Sorry, but -1.

it won`t be from other warframes like the douches stalkers did, it`ll be something different like in OP