Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage - No Reactor To Blow Up - Possible Cause

Rubat

y9jmBKP.jpg

It is possible that this bug is happening because of the Synnoid Simulor's Syndicate "Proc" effect, the explosion thing after getting certain amount of affinity. 

I think it causes the reactor to be destroyed before the button to open it up is pressed.

Edited by Rubat

Yup. A bug that makes you lose time and resources and not a fix in sight. It would be nice to hear that they are working on it instead of leaving people in the dark, like a bug tracker with a little status indicator.

Ive also had this happen many times, if its destroyed before it finishes 'opening' by aoe it bugs as you show.

Syndicate weapons, anything aoe (Tonkor, Ignis) or maybe in general, will do the same thing before/as its been opened.

See this bombard, well he decided to fire (at my invisible dog also) as I was opening the panel. Yay. And yes my Chesa disarmed him....but too late heh.

Had to abort, I've had to about 4 times now over the last month for this specific bug (on both corpus and grineer maps). Marker was still on target even after rest were destroyed, and no doors opened to get towards extract.

My only grief in this is having to abort with no other option , making them invulnerable until its done opening or having a way to confirm they're all destroyed would be a nice fix!

Nf3DjgH.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...