Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Clan Recruitment!

(PSN)Shatter02

Phantom Clan is a well established clan founded on the debut of Warframe on PS4. We are firmly keen on being a 30 man clan so as to get to know everyone and play together. We strive to help old and new players achieve their goals they set for Warframe. We are a mixed clan of nationality, veteran, and new players alike. We are more then willing to help any and all clan members fill their potential. As we are willing to help others to such an extent we would like to have like minded individuals. A mic is essential and as we are a multicultural clan we all prefer to speak in English broken English is acceptable. Clan is multi age and as chats get lively we require a minimum age of 15yrs old. All genders are welcome, we run raids regularly and Dojo is complete. Contact bilvey1 or Shatter02 or post in forums we look forward to hearing from you!

I would like to join. Im extremely new and need help

Absolutely! we enjoy helping new players, especially since this game has a steep learning curve. Be on the look out for a friend request from bilvey1. Hes our clan leader and likes to chat with new members before finally inviting them to the clan so be vigilant!

Looking to join a clan im new on ps4 but i played on xbox for years so im extremely experienced ^.^ i would love to join

Trusty we have sent you a friend request please accept it as soon as possible.