Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprag And Ven Kra Tel Don't Drop Keys

p3z1

8 seconds is a pretty fast kill. Whenever I have gone for that they refuse to give me the key but maybe it's something else. There could be a specific attack or animation that if you kill the second sister during it, the kill doesn't trigger the key drop, or it does but it spawns outside of the map. Could also be that only one of the sisters is bugged so leaving the working sister last should help.

I wish the key was in a container that unlocks when both sisters are dead, would make it much easier.

8 seconds is a pretty fast kill. Whenever I have gone for that they refuse to give me the key but maybe it's something else. There could be a specific attack or animation that if you kill the second sister during it, the kill doesn't trigger the key drop, or it does but it spawns outside of the map. Could also be that only one of the sisters is bugged so leaving the working sister last should help.

I wish the key was in a container that unlocks when both sisters are dead, would make it much easier.

From my experience, its only this specific room that doesn't give it (although I may have killed them too fast).

The latter is a good idea TBH.

From my experience, its only this specific room that doesn't give it (although I may have killed them too fast).

The latter is a good idea TBH.

This is a really old issue that's been around since before I took the nearly year long break I got back from just last month.  It doesn't seem to matter what room you're in as I've gotten it in every room, but it does seem to be based on how quickly you kill them.  Generally I seem to notice it happening more often if you kill them really fast.  I don't remember it ever happening if you take it slow, but I haven't done a ton of void sabotages personally.