Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Projectile Doesnt Explode.

chaotea

Ive repeatadly got an issue were the Ogris projectile doesnt explode, but instead continues to move through the level ignoring enemies, objects, walls and floors. Im not sure whats causeing it, but it happens consistantly enough to be problematic. I'd say about 40% of the time. Seems to happen most when firing down at a 45 degree angle.

Ive had it happen with only damage mods on, no penetration.

It's random. It does seem to be like the OP said when you are firing downward, especially from an elevated position. It seems like the projectile will just clip through the world and not explode, or explode far underneath the floor.

For a weapon that has a 5 shot mag, having 1 shot a mag (it's not that frequent, but still) not work is pretty brutal

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:47 PM, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

This happens if you use punchthrough on it. You've seen it happen without shred or metal auger?

That's what I meant about no penetration.

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:53 PM, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

I've tried my Ogris just now, and didn't notice any problems.

Does this only happen in a certain tileset or anywhere?

Doesn't seem to be specific, but it has got less predictable.

I've always had problems with the Ogris. There seems to be a delay with the firing mechanism when there is a delay in connection with the host.

I would let go of the trigger to fire, but the rocket would only appear maybe 1 second after. There is also another delay with the explosion where it takes another second or sometimes it does not explode at all.