Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feared Ones! ~New And Experienced Welcome~

FearedByGods

Feared  Ones are a simple bunch. We enjoy running missions and helping out others. We all have a common goal to achieve higher in Warframe. In Feared  Ones we have that cliche term "there is is no 'i' in team." and We would intend to keep it that way. No one should run missions solo when we have a clan full of members that could help! All that is needed is activity. We don't expect you do be constantly active every second of the day. We also have a discord server for communication via voice chat and a chat room. (discord.me/warframe)

What we do expect from you:

Active with the clan

Communication in the clan chat

Good vibes and a happy attitude

Leeching off our research

Negative attitude towards players

Also! Never ask for promotion! It is earned through activity and participation!

Leave in-game names below with any comments or questions!

Edited by FearedByGods

Hey, do you still have places open? I have been looking for a clan to grind/do missions with, because the mutes in pubs arent really fun to play with. I'm only mastery level 3, but I'm not really the worst at this game, and have been working towards a powerful loadout to finish most of the quests. I dont have a mic, though, but I can still type in the clan chat often.

ign: quizeagles

Hi there, i'm sorta new to the game and am looking to play with a clan. I'm mastery rank 2 currently (thats cause I've only been playing for a week). I would probably be on a lot unless I'm at school or am doing school related activites. I have a mic, though I'm not much of a talker. So if possible, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: SnowOfWinter

Edited by SnowOfWinter