Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does The Sybaris Fire In Bursts?!

HadronVictorioso

I love the design and stats of the weapon. But, God, I hate burstfire weapons in this game. Conclusion, i will not play with Sybaris, but I would like to play with it.

I understand, there are a lot of fans of this weapon, so that I won't ask for changes to it.

Instead I have a better solution. How about some true mods for modding. E.g. a mod, that changes the trigger type from burst to semi-automatic, or to fully-automatic, or the other way around, from automatic to burst and so on.

Those mods would truly add customization to the game.

Love it. Love the Burston also. The problem is it's mag BUT you'll get used to it. Reload? No problem but buff to 1.5 is welcome. It's only problem is you need at pick of yourself or you will hate it cause it requires constantly headshot to deal damage. Miss one hit and you just stab yourself. And pls DE, update the texture of its handling (the wood part Idk what it called), the gun look elegant until you colour the handling part, oh man it's look out of whack unless you use the original colour U_U. And add accuracy mod pls!!!!

Well let be know I am willing to admit when I am wrong and someone else is right.

Put a marker 60 meters our in the Simulcalrum and got a shot group with a wide spread.

Put a heavy gunner 70 meters out and consistently hit with both shots to the head, very contrary to what the shot group on the pillar showed.

So yeah... Sketchy enemy hit boxes. :/

I was not trying to be a &#!, it's just that I had another long discussion with another guy about this gun once before.

DE sometimes adds some really weird head scratching mechanics to guns, and until you do some out-of-the-box tests, you have no idea what the heck is going on.