Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug List - Always Last Update] - Bugs Found By Blood Wolfs Cz/sk

Maxdoney

*** Our Cz/Sk clan Blood Wolfs will post here all bugs, what will find in game.. ***
** I will add more found bugs, move up still not fixed bugs and cross out fixed bugs.. **

* Number infront of bug in [ ] is importance to fix him.. [1] Big, [2] Medium, [3] Small *

Update 11 - Confirmed bugs after Hotfix 11.0.4

Lobby / Session

[1] - When I click on planet, lobby mission icons arent refreshed, so I still have ended alert, operation, nightmare icons on missions where they arent and havent new alert, operation, nightmare icons on missions where they are..

[3] - I can see with material drop icons for Dojo lobby..

[2] - I cant see with alerts and operations in lobby..

[2] - Sometimes are player icons in lobby different, than players have and you cant see with their gear...

[3] - Only session host can see with Time added in Nightmare mode..

[1] - After host migration you cant collect materials, mods dropped infront of host migration, because they were deleted..

[1] - I cant invite players with strict NAT to my lobby over chat /inv, it said Unable to invite specified player to your session,

I have all friends with Strict and Moderate NAT in friend list offline, but when is some friend with moderate NAT by chance online it saying after invite Failed to join or Session unavailable and after join over contact list Friend not currently in game session, but he is in lobby or game.., We have to use N2n Gui program for multiplayer between friends (working VPN and online status) - My suggestion is add to game some VPN creating by game between players, it cant be hard

All missions

[1] - Joined players (not host) have numbers on dead targets, when they shoot into them, so they dont know if are enemies dead..

[1] - When player dying, he should be on the ground and need revive, but he randomly normally walking with HP and UI bar..

[1] - Friendly grineers, corpus in operation, rescued tenno from prison and skill targets (Necro - Shadows of the dead, Loki and Saryn creatures, etc.) should be blue on radar, because is impossible to find players on radar..

[2] - When my team is down and need revive, I am instant killed from some mobs.. (so I will pay my revive for another players? )

[1] - Ogris missiles can fly through doors and sometime walls..

[2] - Door lockdowns by mobs sometime locking only some doors..

[3] - Soma randomly throw two empty magazines on the ground in one reloading..

[3] - Other players cant see with my front flip..

[3] - Other players cant see with my Melee channel mod animation on melee..

[1] - Randomly you cant see with other players on radar, when they go far away from you..

[3] - Opened doors in missions are yellow or red, should be green..

[1] - When Necro standing upper than on the ground, example on containers and casted skill Shadow of the dead, his creatures arent spawned and skill is in cooldown..

[3] - Your ammo pickup sounds are same as orb pickup sounds, but other players hear your ammo pickups normally..

[1] - Texture bugs: http://bit.ly/14CX0wP

Survival [1] - When you have to die, due not activated capsule and no oxygen, you bleed to 5hp and after you are still alive..

Phobos / Iliad [1] - I have randomly black screen or bosses always fly in boss animation..

Derelict

[1] - Invisible walls in assasinate near 3 Bosses after broken containers, so problem when you shooting over it..

[1] - Texture bugs: http://bit.ly/1bkate7

Void [1] - Texture bugs: http://bit.ly/14CXgMb ; http://bit.ly/160wz56

Conclave
[1] - In countdown to next match, players can move and shoot, who was shoot, is in next match spawned as dead..

Dojo

[2] - When some clan member contributed on decoration in Dojo, I cant Cancel build it due UI message Could not cancel because the decoration has already been cancelled, but decoration is still on place after game restart..

User interface

[1] - In chat I was as Maxdoney, but when I lost connection to server on a minute, I was joined back as Maxdoney_1, and I cant send and receive invites to missions after, so game restart..

[1] - I cant put on Mag Prime and Frost Prime, default helmets from normal Mag and Frost..

[2] - In foundry when you have insufficient rank on weapon, no materials on weapon, you can see with Build button..

[1] - I cant Fusion mods, when they are equipped in Soma..

[1] - I cant change shooting colours in Burst laser and Laser rifle for sentinels..

[2] - On end of missions I cant scroll mod rewards, when I have more than 10 mods..

[3] - I cant sell crafted parts of warframes by mistake from inventory..

[2] - When you open alert window, after arsenal, you have opened alert window over arsenal window..

[2] - All menu windows are open over oneself and when you exit last on top, you are on previous, it should be exit to planets..

Not confirmed bugs

- When you are revived by friend in mission, your revive icon animation still standing or falling..

- You can jump through destroyed windows in all maps, when you jumping with right mouse click to window, than some player will hack a panel..

- When is door lockdown, monsters can open locked doors..

Hope fixed bugs

When you not hosting session, your Necro creatures will spawn slowly and some will have normal mob textures (should be friendly colored)..

Randomly you cant see with news, alerts, operations and their spoilers, when you come from lobby or Dojo to planets..

Update 10 Fixed bugs - All Hotfixes

In sentinel weapon cant be same mod card as in Vandal weapon, but in other weapons yes..

All mastery rank tests not working (you havent blinking xp bar on end of mastery rank, but you have new mastery rank..)

Mag and Mag Prime skill Pull, not attract enemies to your legs on heap, but to air somewhere..

Tasks are in session host language, with diacritics as ******_*****_******, It should be in my language..

When you open chat in lobby, lobby lost planet and missions..

When you dueling with friend in dueling room and your friend killed you in first round, in second round you are dead..

In match can be more players, than two on one side, after spawn is one dead..

In new operation event missions after second run, when we extracting from ship after end UI, we have black screen with Revive/Forfeit and other players are still on end of ship and looking on hole to universe, no loading to menu, so game restart is needed, because I cant abort mission due You cant abort mission, because mission was sucessfuly completed..

Sometimes you have bugged melee weapon in hand..

When player hosting a session with lower computer (slower mission loading) than players joined in lobby, joined players are kicked from mission loading to menu with Session unavailable, session host player is in game alone and he have to invite them again, when he invite them back, only one is joined to game and others have "Could not join, because session is full" but in game are only 2 players..so lobby restart

Sometimes when I click alert on left side menu, all planet and mission names was gone, its on relog.. (when I click alert on planet it was ok)

Randomly not working door lasers on corpus ships, when you are seen by camera..

Sometimes in mission are players red (as enemy maybe due used Enemy radar aura) or have red revive icon on radar after first revive..

When you are disconnected from the game session, you cant click on mission (vote) in lobby..

When some player hosted normal mission and in mission was host migration, I was moved to lobby, in Voids and Derelicts its ok, but in normal missions I should be a host after migration..

On forum when I have sometime some mistakes in hidden HTML code, when I editing BB code and click Save Changes is my topic saved, but HTML code as text with my writed text, so I have to rewrite it all.. =(

In foundry sometime when you claimed crafted Void key, you still have him here with Claim button - click Unknown error..

If you have toggled sprint on, you cant use T on chat..
Melee slide/spin attack sound effect is gone for weapons (Glaive, Fang, Ether Daggers, Hate, Amphis)
Lasers in void locations are sometimes invisible..

All UI menu windows example chat and contact list, respond with background so.. when I scrolling contact list in lobby, lobby is scrolled too.. when I changing chat window, I selected background planet or mission..

I am always stucked in Gear menu, when I havent set items in gear, so game restart..

When you did a survival mission, you have after in other missions much deaden some sound effects and ambient sounds, so.. game restart..

All weapons kicking all dropped materials in air, away from the map..

After using arsenal menu or lobby menu, on 90% you will be stucked by not working buttons (exit, back), so game restart..

Update 9 Fixed bugs - All Hotfixes

Bugged weapons texture, when you sitting in menu behind planets..

When I click alerts on left side menu, I have bad mission animations and no information about mission type, monsters, levels and players cant be find to multiplayer mission..
Sometimes when you are invited from your friend to mission, you are joined on some Mercury on first mission to different players..
You cant go through texture of dead Fusion Moa
Spoiler for alerts on left side menu not working and alert name jumping..
I fall on elevator under texture, when I go down in new orokin void room.. (raid 2 next to particle accelerator)
When you expand your clan by building new Dojo Hall (Great, Greater, Grandest etc.) your room prices arent mutipled up, some room price example: (only Clan Hall) 2000 rubedo / 2001 rubedo (with Great hall)
When my friend in lobby voted for mission, I cant see where is his vote..
In clan chat remaining offline people, after my relog are deleted..
I can edit all equipment in Dojo, but cant edit Storage crate..
I cant see with UI material drop pictures on mouse run over planets..
I cant see with number and name of players on hosted missions..

Update 8 Fixed bugs - All Hotfixes

Sometimes when you opening lockers by X you have UI about open still on screen than you open different locker..
You can fall under texture between walls on side of rotate doors in void locations..
After some jumping, rolls, slides sometimes you cant open green lockers..
Drifting on the floor in move, run sometimes after slide use in void locations..
If you click in lobby on some mission name and after on different mission name, finding squad is leap over.. (only if you click back infront of click on different mission name, its ok)
Chat diacritics not working, example in Russian language: ******** *** ***** ****
Braton Vandal has only first and last shot sound .. other shots are with less sound for me, but other players hear all of my sounds.. ,but yet I am hearing one shot sound always after reloading and joining to mission..(maybe other bratons doing same)
When you pickup mod, you cant see with other players mod indicator on the ground..
After some jumping, rolls, slides sometimes have all warframes same bug with power Cannot use in air
Banchee after using Sonar have bugged power all time Power in use
After use Banchee Sound Quake you can move (run) in sit position in animation wave..
Player flying after using Ash Blade Storm..
On mission map Outpost defense monsters jumping down from tunnels under texture.. (they are killed or spawned on different place)
Orthos sometimes dont have texture and fire, electric, freeze mods have bad texture position..
If you click in lobby on some mission name, you are joining and sometimes you cant use UI on 30 sec than you will have Session unavailable
People with ruler privileges in clans cant add a motd to clan chat and other players cant see with warlord motd..
In rescue mission, when you have to find prisoner, he is located on map earlier than you liberate him and you can continue less him..
In Dojo you have sometimes bugged texture of reactor room, when you looking from doors into him..
In assasination mission, when is target assasinated, you have still on his place exclamation mark..
As mission objective you have sometimes: **** **** ****4 (Machine 4), Fala (Wave), Its looking on session host language..
Game freeze when you are joining, toggle to region or clan chat, need better optimalization..
Melee charge sound effect is gone on single-longswords and single-daggers..
Sentinels muzzle firing flash is gone..
When you firing on enemy from very close range with Supra, your lasers missing target with spreading to sides..
On forum, when I want Edit my topic, I have sometime first full edit in HTML code, I dont know why, so I have to click back on browser and Edit again for normal text with BB code..

Other links of our clan

- Warframe suggestion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/80708-list-of-suggestions-by-clan-blood-wolfs-czsk/

- Dojo suggestion: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/50088-first-huge-ds-prices-edits-new-rooms-upgrades-equipments-pve-pvp-defense-universe-read-and-vote-please/

- Clan recruit: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53867-czech-and-slovak-clan-blood-wolfs/?p=556418

Edited by Maxdoney

also:

motd for the clan is not working (for me) while I do have the requirement (ruler).

in-game redtext explains that MOTD has been disabled until the next hotfix.

A couple more bugs post-8.1.0 that aren't in the OP:

- charge sound effect on melee weapons is gone, possibly affects all single-blade longswords

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/60750-charge-sound-on-melee-is-gone/

- slide/spin attack sound effect is gone, for some weapons (Glaive, Fang, Hate)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/61404-no-spin-attack-sound/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/61404-no-spin-attack-sound/

- Dethcube's muzzle flash when firing is gone

Good work guys...

that is ALOT of Bugs

WORST PATCH EVER?

Might finally be time DE to break the cycle of

1)release BUGGED patch on Friday

2)Let us suffer thru it ALL WEEKEND

How about a patch release on MONDAY for a change???????

Thanks, ... fixed bugs was crossed out..

• 3 months later...

Update 10 Confirmed bugs - Hotfix 1.0

- In survival mode when you have to die, due not activated capsule, you bleed your health to 5 and you are still alive..

It was my understanding that your health would drop to 1%, therefore making finishing the mission (if not near extraction) extremely difficult. I don't think this is a bug.

There's 2 bugs with Nekros' Shadow of the Dead that I've found :

1- If you cast the skill while standing on a high ground such as stacked up containers, the hangar with the cryopod (Ex : Eris' Cyath), etc. Your skill goes on cooldown and your shadows won't spawn.

2- If you're not the host of the session, some of your shadows will spawn slowly and friendly filter (black + energy color) will be applied 2~4 seconds late. This leaves an open window of using a stealth kill feature on your own shadow.

Edited by LyAoi

Necro creatures should be all black and red, but some have normal mob textures..

this should be addressed fast.  in my screen i only see 2 clones that are black and other clones are normal color. im always shooting them :D

does the kill of the shadows give xp?

Edited by warbear3d

"- In survival mode when you have to die, due not activated capsule, you bleed your health to 5 and you are still alive.."

This is intentional, dude. 5 health is enough to be one-shot by anything but it gives you the opportunity to run to extraction once your oxygen runs out.

Also, half of this OP is practically unreadable. I understand there's going to be a translation barrier between Czech and English, but you might want to find something better than Google Translate if you want people to be able to understand your post.

Edited by Mizuumi18

"- In survival mode when you have to die, due not activated capsule, you bleed your health to 5 and you are still alive.."

This is intentional, dude. 5 health is enough to be one-shot by anything but it gives you the opportunity to run to extraction once your oxygen runs out.

Also, half of this OP is practically unreadable. I understand there's going to be a translation barrier between Czech and English, but you might want to find something better than Google Translate if you want people to be able to understand your post.

the topic text is completely understandable. If you don't understand some of the text, it's not your problem as you aren't the one whos gonna fix the bugs. respect what others do, because no one ought you anything. 

It was my understanding that your health would drop to 1%, therefore making finishing the mission (if not near extraction) extremely difficult. I don't think this is a bug.

Survival isnt survival when you cant die due no oxygen, it is bug..

I not need dictionary and btw as said Darknesse..

The grammar of this thread kills me.

I want to see with your..

-I sometimes get glitched in the dojo menue, my cursor disapears

-Vor is immortal.

- Its normal use "Esc"

- Vor have only one skill on some seconds where is invulnerable.. We walk on Vor much times, but always was killed.. Devs fixed something, but idk.

Edited by Maxdoney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...