Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Getting Massive Latency Issues?

O-Castitatis-Lilium

I was just in a spy mission and the latency on the puzzles and lag on everything else was ridiculous. I thought it might have been just me but, my fiance was also playing with me and he was having the same issues. from the time it took from me hitting the space bar on the puzzle and for it to register, was nearly a full 2 seconds. I shouldn't have to hit the space bar in the empty space before the actual little node thing on the greneer puzzles. 

Not only that, when I go to hit someone with my bow, or even with a sonicor, they are there one minute, stop all movement then slide across the floor, or teleport, to where they are next. It also sucks because you can't tell if they have seen you or not. so one minute there will be two guys in a room, the next you are being swarmed because the lag took them so long to load in or enter the room and the guy who spotted you teleported over to the console after he's done calling it in. 

switching weapons is horrid as well. I hit the F button to switch to my sonicor from my bow. It didn't switch, so naturally I hit it again and it still didn't do it. I do have a tendency to not hit the right button so I had to stop and look down at F and hit it. well it still didn't change, so I gave up. at, what seemed to be, random intervals into the mission though, it was still completing my button pressing, so in the middle of a fight or just getting to the next location for the spy thing, it would just change my weapon, finally completing what I had pressed maybe 5-10 seconds before.

the map is also lagging out, the little markers on the map won't move until yu are nearly past them, only to the move and tell you that you have gone way past the room or hallway you need to be in. sometimes it even lead to a room that you couldn't get into. I gave up on the spy mission when my character was running along the conveyor belt with nothing in front of her and then just started running in place. I was confused, but when everything finally caught up on itself, I was being pushed by a round barrel thing on the belt, and had been shoved into the orange sensor net that pops up with the alarms going off and the data only having 10 seconds left.

Before anyone blames my internet, it's not my internet. I pay a good amount to have unlimited high speed internet from Rogers. My computer can run WoW, youtube, twitch, and two other games and not even lag on ANY of them. I have done so before. 

i can't be just me, or my fiance having these issues with the game. This isn't the first time either, this happens quite a bit. its gotten to a point now where I can't really do anything on the game today which is upsetting.