Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Dual Nikatanas At Somepoint Would Be F****** Amazing

(PSN)Tpaetznick

I mean the dragon Nik being outclassed by the broken war and Nik prime about to become melee king would a dual Nik be an interesting sidegrade. Look at actual katana and wakazashi ( might have spelled it wrong) the shorter sword was made for blocks and counters and the katana for attacking it would require a regular and dragon Nik or just two dragon niks although they should be able to keep Nik range or length (full size niks would also be amazing) and just gain base attack speed would be and it would be badass that's the main thing I really like the dual swords that use the full length on both swords I want to see more of that if possible personally

I really like the dual swords that use the full length on both swords I want to see more of that if possible personally

So... the dex dakra? That weapon is a pair of dual swords with the same length. If you don't already have it, you'll probably get it at the upcoming anniversary. Though, personally, I'm hoping for a DExcalibur.

Historically, a lot of the swords aren't used or meant to be used dual wielded, besides specifically made parrying daggers that weren't even sharp enough to wound. Wakizashi was pretty much only used for ceremonial purpose.

But hey, sounds fun. Then again the only thing I really want out of it is to make swirling tiger even more of a wrecking ball. All dat crit.

Actual RL dual wield fighting styles:

1 long 1 handed weapon + 1 short weapon

1 long 1 handed weapon + 1 medium length weapon

2 medium length 1 handed weapons

2 short 1 handed weapons

There is not a single fighting style that utilize 2 long swords. That is something made up by Hollywood, animes and mangas.

I think it would be F****** stupid.

However, I can certainly see a katana/wakizashi-like combo in the future, even thought these weapons were not wielded in such a manner.

Rule of cool. Even so there are limits to what willing suspension of disbelief can handle.

I think it would be F****** stupid.

However, I can certainly see a katana/wakizashi-like combo in the future, even thought these weapons were not wielded in such a manner.

Rule of cool. Even so there are limits to what willing suspension of disbelief can handle.

Agreed. Oh, the times when warframe used to stick to its realistic core, before introducing space ninjas with magical powers.

Those were the times.

Dual Galatine When.

This reminded me I should go play Dark Souls 2 again.

japanese_weapons-wide.jpg

I think Dual of the Wakizashi or Dual Chisa Katana(Smaller Katana) or 1 Katana + 1 Wakizashi  should be fine.

I really think 2 full length Katanas are pushing it.

The current ingame Nikana is around the length of a normal Katana, and I honestly think running around with 2 long toothpicks does look pretty silly.