Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Slow Loading Times

SolaireTheSunWalker

What you are experiencing are connection issues most likely. That's what takes more time.

Doubt it. Ever since 18.4.5, load times are much longer by 5-10 secs. The UI is also messed up on the loading too if you haven't noticed. Partial Circle load cuts out on certain player's avatar in coop.

Edited by vegtro

Anyone else noticed since the most recent hotfixes loading into missions has become insanely slow. It's starting to get to the point of just being completely annoying ...

I hate the loading times in this game. 

I can't play capture missions by the recruiting tab. Mostly because when I spawn the target has already been killed. And I just spawned having 0% dmg taken 0 enemies killed. I'm afraid that I might get a ban because people might think im leeching =/. So sadly I never do cap missions.

Can also confirm this myself.

When joining PUGs, the loading time takes roughly 5-10s longer than before, given that I have a high end computer & network.

Even when I'm hosting, people who are in my squad also takes more time to get into game.

Hope for a hotfix someday.

FWIW (though coincidence does not imply causation) Steam's usage charts show a significant increase in Warframe users and time since the introduction of the latest Quest and subsequent hot fixes.

I know Warframe's peer-to-peer framework is less demanding on DE's servers than other frameworks would be and appreciate DE's choice.

Playing on PC, I've noticed longer load times as well and haven't had anyone yell at me for spending a mission trying to catch up, just jumping along picking up all the loot that others have popped. Players seem to be understanding as long as you're not standing stationary suspiciously like you're hiding.

(I am loving the data in Steam's usage and history charts,)

Yeah, with a recent hotfix loading times got a bit longer, usually stalling a bit at the beginning. Definitely not a connection issue.

Also, the raid fail bug in LoR...

I believe the bug is fixed I completed the raid last night, apparently if you go through the door in the area with the pads and there's not enough people loaded in it'll fail. So just wait till enough is connected 

What you are experiencing are connection issues most likely. That's what takes more time.

nah it's not connection issues all my friends are having the same issue along with others in this thread. It's just loading into missions takes forever now, sometimes around 15 seconds just to get in, the host seems to be getting in a few seconds before the other players join. last few hotfixes did something to the game to cause this :x

nah it's not connection issues all my friends are having the same issue along with others in this thread. It's just loading into missions takes forever now, sometimes around 15 seconds just to get in, the host seems to be getting in a few seconds before the other players join. last few hotfixes did something to the game to cause this :x

Exact same problem.

One thing I do notice is that my FPS is capped at 30 during the loading screen and then jumps back up to 144 after I am in the mission. Anyone else notice this?

Edited by zigy2k5

Same issue here.  It was fine a few patches ago, but now the loading screens take ~15-20 seconds if other players are in the squad.  When solo, loading takes 1 second.  No other game has this issue.

Searched online for various solutions, but none of them have worked.  Tried the 'optimize cache' in the launcher, made no difference.  Uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe, still no difference.  Also tried disabling DX11, DX10 and Multithreading, didn't help either.  Game is on a Samsung 850 series SSD.

Exact same problem.

One thing I do notice is that my FPS is capped at 30 during the loading screen and then jumps back up to 144 after I am in the mission. Anyone else notice this?

Because loading screens and Sortie transmission are capped at 30fps

Same issue here.  It was fine a few patches ago, but now the loading screens take ~15-20 seconds if other players are in the squad.  When solo, loading takes 1 second.  No other game has this issue.

Searched online for various solutions, but none of them have worked.  Tried the 'optimize cache' in the launcher, made no difference.  Uninstalled and reinstalled Warframe, still no difference.  Also tried disabling DX11, DX10 and Multithreading, didn't help either.  Game is on a Samsung 850 series SSD.

yeah it isn't your problem I thought it was till all my friends were loading really slow I believe 18.4.9 broke it somehow I hope DE fixes this soon DX