Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Requested Conclave Earned Weapons

(PSN)Tpaetznick

I brought this up before, non-PVP players cried a river for being unable to get it

I can understand it if the weapons are only usable in PvP, or if they're tradeable, but otherwise it does sound like a bad idea.

You don't lock usable content like that behind a wall that a lot of people hate.

I can understand it if the weapons are only usable in PvP, or if they're tradeable, but otherwise it does sound like a bad idea.

You don't lock usable content like that behind a wall that a lot of people hate.

I did mention being tradable, but they wanted it served on a plate of silver, it`s just I can`t find the topic, if I find it I`ll link it here

also, locked behind permanent annoying content is better than behind time walls like events, but what can u say of this community? ^^

EDIT: couldn`t find mine, but found another one I participated in as well, here

Edited by Bizzaro21

Well, almost all the event stuff ends up in the regular game, earning it is like exclusive fast access to it,those who don't get it will a few months later. Mods get quicker ingame but we've seen an increase in event weapons coming back, through tactical alerts, with the void merchant or as sortie rewards. It's no worse than alert weapons really.

There's very little demand for this because, despite what the patch notes imply, very few players ever want to touch Conclave.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean they should ruin any possible strong motives for the few that do, or discourage any change in the game(god forbid pvp be popular)

and so, instead of making it more tempting to try, they keep it down because no one is willing to try it? dunno, sounds idiotic

Well, I tried to level up in conclave since the Strun skin was equipable on the Strun Wraith.

But the game modes are so generic and most of the skills behave completely different from the pve part (granted pvp needs balancing) that I gave up after only one rank up.

In my opinon pvp in warframe is a big waste of time.

Well, I tried to level up in conclave since the Strun skin was equipable on the Strun Wraith.

But the game modes are so generic and most of the skills behave completely different from the pve part (granted pvp needs balancing) that I gave up after only one rank up.

In my opinon pvp in warframe is a big waste of time.

nope, it just needs more patience, people can`t understand that it has been on for what? 5 months? 8? it`s still in alpha stage people, and we are the test server, so if u find something broken just feedback about it...

and no it is not a waste of time, considering it has its own team and therefore doesn`t tap into your PVE the least

by quitting it at the start you`re actually missing out, it is quite lame a the start, but it`s a lot of fun when u are used to it

I guess it depends on what they are. A lot of people won't appreciate being forced into PVP. You could possibly mitigate that a bit by making them sidegrades of already existing weapons.

the same issue that was brought up, it`s to be tradable and is the same as farming any other item, u don something u don`t want over and over to get a reward, I don`t get how doing a broken event like shadow debt for the mods is fine while PVP is not, at least PVP is not RNG based

Problem with this:
I can't play PvP.
I have pretty decent internet and can play any other mode with friends just fine.
I jump into PvP and lag out 10 out of 10 times, and I seriously doubt that I am the only one.

Pretty much this idea turns into: "You want this weapon?  Suck it up and pay ridiculous amounts of platinum to another player!" which I don't think is something to lock a unique weapon behind.

At least mods get put back into the game modes so you can earn them doing other stuff.
That wouldn't be an option with these weapons.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Problem with this:

I can't play PvP.

I have pretty decent internet and can play any other mode with friends just fine.

I jump into PvP and lag out 10 out of 10 times, and I seriously doubt that I am the only one.

Pretty much this idea turns into: "You want this weapon?  Suck it up and pay ridiculous amounts of platinum to another player!" which I don't think is something to lock a unique weapon behind.

At least mods get put back into the game modes so you can earn them doing other stuff.

That wouldn't be an option with these weapons.

pretty much u are the only one, I have a S#&$ connection and work fine most of the time...

it`s just like any other farm, ivara for example, the missions are there all the time, people (some of them) don`t like them, so they bought it, don`t see why that is cool and this isn`t, at least we`ll be rewarded for playing what we love

pretty much u are the only one, I have a S#&$ connection and work fine most of the time...

it`s just like any other farm, ivara for example, the missions are there all the time, people (some of them) don`t like them, so they bought it, don`t see why that is cool and this isn`t, at least we`ll be rewarded for playing what we love

And what's wrong with being rewarded with skins and other cosmetic items?

And there are lots of people that have issues with PvP connections for matches. That just screws them out of it completely.

And the difference is: You can play pretty much every mission in the game solo (outside of raids) meaning you don't have to deal with lag screwing you over 10 times out of 10.

You can't do that for PvP.

So no, its not like any other farm besides Raids, its more annoying for people with crap connections.

I don't want to be forced to dump 300+ platinum to buy a weapon that I can't get through playing content that I can actually play. (And I don't say 300+ plat to sound ridiculous, the syndicate primaries in my region trading still go for near around 100 plat and those have been out for how long currently?  So the price for PvP weapons would just be ridiculous with no way around the price for me)

At the very least it needs to be atainable outside of PvP.

Make PvP slightly faster, but don't make it the only way to get the stuff.

Edited by Tsukinoki

the same issue that was brought up, it`s to be tradable and is the same as farming any other item, u don something u don`t want over and over to get a reward, I don`t get how doing a broken event like shadow debt for the mods is fine while PVP is not, at least PVP is not RNG based

I understand what you are saying but this is primarily a PVE game and the PVP is extremely niche. Honestly, I play Warframe because I prefer PVE. I don't get as much enjoyment out of PVP not because of the gameplay but because of the environment competitive PVP tends to create.

And what's wrong with being rewarded with skins and other cosmetic items?

And there are lots of people that have issues with PvP connections for matches. That just screws them out of it completely.

And the difference is: You can play pretty much every mission in the game solo (outside of raids) meaning you don't have to deal with lag screwing you over 10 times out of 10.

You can't do that for PvP.

So no, its not like any other farm besides Raids, its more annoying for people with crap connections.

I don't want to be forced to dump 300+ platinum to buy a weapon that I can't get through playing content that I can actually play. (And I don't say 300+ plat to sound ridiculous, the syndicate primaries in my region trading still go for near around 100 plat and those have been out for how long currently?  So the price for PvP weapons would just be ridiculous with no way around the price for me)

At the very least it needs to be atainable outside of PvP.

Make PvP slightly faster, but don't make it the only way to get the stuff.

I`m replying to only one thing, and it is ur price speculation, PVP items are measured by rep cost, 1 rep= 1p, unless we talking day #1 purchases, all u need to do is wait until the hype is off then u can get it for a maximum of around 70p? 80? 100 if u are getting scammed

as long as such Equipment wouldn't require PvP or trading to acquire, but optionally could do so - why not.

as far as i'm concerned, things should reside that way, to allow other options, but not mandating them.

Edited by taiiat

when pvp was first introduced it was promised it wouldnt affect the main pve game

putting weapons that can be used in the main pve game anywhere behind the pvp, regardless of trading option, would break that 

players dont like warframe pvp because they dont like pvp itself, the best warframe pvp players dont even play warframe pvp simply because they play OTHER pvp games instead

everyone knows you cant pvp without an even playing field, you cant have an even playing field with P2P hosting

so putting any decent content that relates to the main pve game there would be very undesirable to majority playerbase (who ironically dont even use forums)

Lol I did farm ivara the nitain extract was almost as bad as bp