Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cycta Prime Syandana: Colours Wrong Way Round?

oceano4

So, for literally almost every Prime gear, the 4th picker, or "accents" dictates the metal Prime colour.

In these screen caps, I'm using a light yellow from the Easter palate to very closely mimic the default gold.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311115898955862185/40D66794F7A52ECA9F0B84450C5E29DCCFEA73BC/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311115898955862475/D0AA20875C49A0FB1DE78AE1A3ECCDB6B7A09D43/

Looks pretty normal right? 

But as you can see here,  with the new Prime Cape. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/311115898955861857/3D1B3EE62714F9903D19631D7CBE8ED50DC3364F/

The metal "Prime" parts are using the Primary colour picker/slot, and the main body of the cape, is using the "accents" slot. 

This really screws up the colour scheme on pretty much every single prime frame I own.

Please tell me this is a mistake? :(

i cannot say i'm surprised. this isn't the first time they've had the metallic tint on a slot other than 4 (see igaro, either prisma syandana, prisma daedalus, prisma sentinel accessories) and they've shown no inclination towards fixing any of them. i think cycuta is pretty well stuck this way, pal :/

Edited by N7Vanquisher

Ugh this again?... It was the same for another prime accessory item.. what was it Targis?...

At the very least prime accessories need a standardized metallic slot, or to allow us to color each piece of armor and our syandana individually. So the next time they forget to standardize their color schemes at least there will be a work around

i cannot say i'm surprised. this isn't the first time they've had the metallic tint on a slot other than 4 (see igaro, either prisma syandana, prisma daedalus, prisma sentinel accessories) and they've shown no inclination towards fixing any of them. i think cycuta is pretty well stuck this way, pal :/

Please don't scare me like this. :( 

Think it;s to late for a hotfix today? I tweeted this to a few Devs also. :s

Здравствуйте! игра супер! но не хватает одной детали, это элемента рпг... чтобы можно было качаться, все сильнее и сильнее, т.е, был бы такой мод чтобы увеличивал вообще все... и урон и здоровье и тд и тп, если вас интересует коммерческая цель, то чтобы качать этот мод нужен специальный синтез, который бы покупался только за платину... и чтобы он был безграничен! всмысле чтобы там указывался не уровень а проценты на сколько все увеличивается, тогда можно и качаться и врагов по серьезнее, Всего хорошего, и прошу пожалуйста сделайте этот мод!!! без него игра не интересна:(

Извините если не туда пишу, пожалуйста закиньте это куда надо, Спасибо!

18.4.13 Gave us the gold accents switched to the tertiary and accent slots, but now we have the really really obvious low texture resolution issues, especially in the lower half. My big issue now are those REALLY bright and ugly strips on either side ( now in secondary slot which totally clashes with the hunhow set ). Until both these issues are fixed, its just ugly and cant fit with any color scheme. Bad buy!