Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlore

Logris

So me and a buddy discovered this game a while back and decided to get all of our friends addicted to it. Before to long we had a small group of dedicated players on our hands. So what did we do with that? Why, the only sensible thing we could, start a clan.

The clan is mostly made up of people we know and is called The IMF. First of all, no... It does not stand for Impossible Mission Force. And I won't tell you what it does stand for right now because it is rather impolite. (If you want to know just PM me and I'll tell you.)

Anyway on to the lore....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator lights flashed by as Logris continued to stare out the window. His eyes were met by an endless expanse of midnight. With an exasperated sigh, he thought on what was before him. He had always hated these Council Summons. It was a constant dance, in which you could never be sure of the next step. The Council was quite powerful but their motives were never clear. Logris preferred to play his games against the Warlords. There he had true talent. They were easily manipulated and controlled, for he could clearly understand their motives, desires, and expectations. Playing against the Council was an entirely different game.

With past visits, one of his spies had always tipped Logris off as to the nature of the summons. However, this time was different. He was going in blind and hadn’t been able to prepare any sort of bargaining position.

“Mal!” Logris barked over his shoulder. He then turned to regard his Master at Arms who was standing by the control panel of the elevator. Mal returned Logris’ gaze with a puzzled expression. “Don’t break anything.”

Mal stopped fiddling with the ornate metalwork that embellished the control panel. The look of puzzlement turned to contempt. “Of course sir, but on one condition.”

“Oh? And what is that?”

“Don’t get us @(*()$ killed.” Grins crept over both men’s faces as the elevator began to slow. Logris adjusted the brooch on his cloak, and squared his shoulders. Since he hadn’t had time to prepare for this meeting, he had done the only thing he could think of to catch the Council off guard. He had arrived early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the lack of formatting options I have here I will just link you to the blog I set up to share more lore with my clan as I write it. The rest of this story can be read here http://imfwarlore.wordpress.com/2013/06/11/roll-film/

Enjoy