Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Art Livestream

Morty2989

:3 Heyo! Sorry for no paintcast today. There will be one tomorrow at around the same time though, with more Warframe!

There are archives on the channel, but they only last a week unless we specifically set them to be saved for all of time. We can do VODs of the art sections fi you'd like. :)

Well, yes; the idea is that this was a powerful warframe that had gotten damaged during cryostasis. It's abilities and apperance reflect that; the best, if not one of the best warframes made but damaged to a point beyond repair. It has wires hanging off it, bits and peices that appear to look like muscle that are exposed.. it walks with a slight limp as well.

There were some other aspects I haven't been able to get across yet; metal plating flaking off, or partial melted. The design was Morty2989's in concept, and mine in execution.

I'm a mod on Morti's channel, and the ideas morti's been kicking around are nothing short of awesome :P, And Notebooks art is Nothing Short of amazing! can't wait to see the finished product!

Edited by Zackfan

Yep basic idea is the pinnacle of Tenno technology being damage beyond repair, and thus, lost forever. That however is not going to stop the warrior deemed worthy of the Frame in the first place. Wanted to come up with an original Frame idea that wasn't cliche and obvious. (See: anything elemental).

Few ideas for the abilities:

* A basic teleport, (much like Ash), however the malfunctioning suit produces a shorter range jump and a small explosion at the end.

* Stun move involving the left arm lashing out with the exposed wiring.

* Ultimate ability would involve the Frame's autorepair kicking into overdrive, (at the expense of the full energy reserves), and the Frame dash across the screen in a massive power attack, much like Excalibur, but in it's full restored glory...only to finish the attack smoking and broken again.

About as far as I got with it. Might not be the most fun to play but I always gravitate towards the most interesting character rather than the obvious 'best'. Just love the idea of an ultimate Warframe being kicked to the bottom of the list, whole left side barely working, only able to use one handed weapons, (daggers and sidearms), but still being able to slaughter an entire room of enemies through sheer indomitable will. The implied power of such a frame, (and in turn what it was like when whole), was the entire idea behind it. Working name is Apex

Edited by Morty2989

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...