Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Good update. I'm getting firewall errors now though. Not sure what else you guys did...

Same here, kind of confused.

Edit: ok fixed it, to fix it i changed the network port setting to something else, then back to the default, and restarted the game.

Edited by fratous

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown

Although I don't think that this is the right decision, I'm glad that you appreciate community feedback.

- Added visual indicator to Ogris and Lanka when they are ready to fire

- Updated Visual FX on Trinity’s Link and Energy Vampire abilities

- Fixed an issue causing players to not acquire Pickups when rolling, sliding or using a power through them

- Fixed an issue causing some traps in the Orokin Void levels to not take any damage from certain weapons

Oh yeah!!!

- Fixed Hornet Strike not affecting DOT from the Acrid

Mother of God... This thing was already OP as hell, but now... 

It's good to congratulate them for the hotfixes, but please try to avoid cool's and woots posts =/.

There are still 2 very pending bugs: -the grey screen after trying to exit a dojo lab; and the endless defense messages in different languages (it changes for the host language each time).

No more slide cooldown?! YAY!

Visual effects to Lanka and Ogris!?! YAY!

Visual effects for several warframes... none for Nyx' Mind Control?! Sort-of-yay.

Mind Control really needs to be more obvious, I have a lot of people killing my controls and then saying "oh I didn't know"...

Pickups now acquirable when using mobility techniques? Yay!

Hornet Strike applies to the Acrid's DoT?! Yay! More reason for me to finish making mutagen samples! ...bloody control modules.

Really great work. Thanks for all the fixes and updates. Can't wait to see the new FX on Link and Energy Vampire.

I'm still on the fence about the slide cool down because back to back sliding made sprint and stamina mods pretty useless but ah well.

yeeehawww! :D

Addendum : But what about Vauban's balls getting stuck on snowglobe or dojo gray screen of death on labs? 

^^^ THIS.

And something tells me Vortex still makes some enemies invisible sometime and sends them in infinite journey through level with indicator actually showing them but in the wrong spot.

"Removed slide cooldown" YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Thank you SO much!

Also i'm glad the Ogris and Lanka both have visual charge indicators now, and that void traps are now affected by all weapons. It's been a long time since i've had nothing to complain about in an update, great job! :D