Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Anime?

Chris9428

I might be doing it wrong. It's short for MyAnimeList.

Sorry, had to bring it up as I'm very curious. 

Oh, I'm not even using this website to watch animes :P

And with list I mean my tabs XD

I have about 40 tabs opened right now, ~50% of them are Animes.

Oh, I'm not even using this website to watch animes :P

And with list I mean my tabs XD

I have about 40 tabs opened right now, ~50% of them are Animes.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40 TAB!? God...you are a god. 

Anyway MyAnimeList is a site where you get information on animes whether its new , old or the future release. Though I personally use it to keep track of how many anime I've watched finished and planned to hold...talk about no life >,>

Anyway MyAnimeList is a site where you get information on animes whether its new , old or the future release. Though I personally use it to keep track of how many anime I've watched finished and planned to hold...talk about no life >,>

Oh well, I usually have mates who're telling me about new Animes coming out. Sometimes I also stumble upon new Animes.

Anyways, 40 tabs are pretty easy to manage. I just have to remember the Icons from the websites, then I can navigate around pretty quickly.

But with the ~20 Anime tabs, I always have to put the Anime I'm currently watching at the very left side, otherwise I'd get lost.

Opera ftw. It keeps every website open even if you close the browser.

I used to use MAL, but now I just have a text document sitting on my desktop that I update now and then.

not that cr** 2003 version, BROTHERHOOD FTW

I've never watched anything of it though. Just seen 1 clip yet, but I'm pretty sure it's not my type of Anime.

I prefer Animes like.. Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari, C³, Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai, To aru kagaku no Railgun/To aru majutsu no Index, *caugh* Yosuga no Sora *caugh*, Yuru Yuri, Nichijou, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, Hayore! Nyaruko-san, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, etc.

Can't believe I remembered all those titles..

I've never watched anything of it though. Just seen 1 clip yet, but I'm pretty sure it's not my type of Anime.

I prefer Animes like.. Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari, C³, Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai, To aru kagaku no Railgun/To aru majutsu no Index, *caugh* Yosuga no Sora *caugh*, Yuru Yuri, Nichijou, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, Hayore! Nyaruko-san, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, etc.

Can't believe I remembered all those titles..

Simply speaking, you want cute chicks.

+1 to this whole thread. Freaking love freaking anime... freak

P.S. Found this while trying to find something new to watch so it was awesome. I'm on MyAnimeList as well under a different alias but its not updated. AnimeFushigi is where I usually go to watch in case anyone wants a new and/or another streaming site

EDIT: Love anime with "cute chicks" too ^ lol Also, strong female leads/characters. Examples: Yoruichi, Erza Scarlet, and Birdy

Edited by 7.T.

Of course. I'm on episode 11 in the 1st season right now.

Still a lot more to watch.

There are four more "alternate endings" after the twelfth episode.

The second season picks up after one of these endings so the beginning might not make sense for those who have only watched up to episode 12.

I actually just found out about the alternate endings on Thursday.

Edited by inorite3