- The KOGAKE are coverings for your hands and feet which will allow you to engage in hand-to-hand combat. Get up close and personal with these combat wraps and strike down your enemies!
- Love the Kogake? Join our Kogake Kills contest! The 5 Best Kogake Kills win 1000 Platinum: https://forums.warfr...-kills-contest/
- Want to walk like an Infested? Check out the latest Infested Color Palette!
- Green with envy over the Grineer? Curious about your nemesis’ arsenal? Try out some Grineer weapons as an alternative to your Tenno starting gear!
- Added a “recruitment” channel to Global Chat!
- Changes to Streamline Mod: cost reduction is now linear (further explanation: https://forums.warfr...ement/?p=760062)
- Changes to Scythe hit detection: adjusted timing of first swing, and added appropriate damage once swing is over (people were being murdered long after the Scythe was no longer swinging).
- Lato now has queued fire, and is set up like other semi-auto weapons.
- Fusion Moa hitbox has been adjusted to be larger.
- Changes to IRC commands to be case insensitive and reject unknown commands to avoid embarrassing chat attempts.
Edit:waiting on further positive reports beyond an updated icon. Results of reports: icon has been updated, rest remains to be added.
- Updated Prova model
- Fix for Team Heal not healing the team.
- Fixing Warframe abilities not notifying in-mission challenges for clients.
- Several Fixes for “In Air” bug when trying to cast certain powers.
- Fix for Trinity’s Well of Life and Energy Vampire being considered “in use” even on dead targets.
- Fix for Vauban’s abilities not working if thrown on Orokin ice trap.
- Fixed Fusion Moa’s from launching themselves into low-earth orbit.
- Fix for Vauban’s Tesla not activating if tossed onto a Grineer Shield Lancer’s shield.
- Fixed Torid gas clouds not receiving damage buffs from mods.
- Fixed shockwave orbs not hitting the player at certain angles.
- Fixed Acrid’s DOT not always working on client.
- Fixed ammo not being consumed on some weapons when shooting Nyx’s absorb.
- Fixed UI issues when resizing window when mod screen is open.
- Fixes for Infested “arm” attacks behaving poorly after death.
- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not being able to stun certain enemy types.
- Fix for Wyrm’s crowd dispersion not stunning certain enemies during attack sequences.
- Fixed range damage issues with Wyrm’s crowd dispersion.
- Adjusted crowd dispersion FX to better match damage radius.
- Fix for bosses not dropping resources on clients if they’re killed by the host with a projectile weapon.
- Fix for melee weapon not being usable after host migration.
- Fix for jump attack now setting velocity
Edited by DERebecca, 28 June 2013 - 03:43 PM.
Various typo edits and additions!