Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Researcher Marcus's Journal

BoompigXD

NOTE: This is my first Fan-Fic so be GENTLE!!!

NOTE: This will be written PIECES BY PIECES i'll probably update 3 at a time. That said i will notify you when they go up.

Galactic Month 5 Day 12

I'm out of work to do. I have plenty of research materials but no ideas. I have a Rhino blueprint that we managed to salvage. Plenty of Mutagen and Fieldron. Nano Spores and such and yet no ideas have come to mind. I have some Orokin Cells sitting around but i don't know what to do with those. Every moment i spend without any ideas is a moment a Corpus Soldier gets killed by the Tenno.

Galactic Month 5 Day 15
After hearing reports of a Volt that annihilated one of our ships with his incredible speed i decided on trying to create a super-battery that would go into our MOA's and will make them faster and more agile. I was also thinking of supercharging their gun. I got to brainstorming on how to make it but then i saw the Orokin Cells again. They power the Tenno's Warframe's so why can't they power our MOA's with some modifications? I then saw the Mutagen and Nano Spores and thought of the Infested Runner. The Runner was fast so i thought that Nano Spores and Mutagen might help. I think i'll spend some money into getting a retrieval squad to get me some samples of Runner DNA and Tissue.

Galactic Month 5 Day 19
The retrieval was a success and i got to work on my battery theory. I used the DNA on the Mutagen and Nano Spores. Then i carefully inserted it into the cell. I then used the Fieldron to modify the Mutagen. I then placed a injector that would pump the Modified Mutagen into the wires of the MOA. I then placed a control module on top of the Orokin Cell so that the MOA wouldn't go berserk when it was exposed to the Infested Tissue. I have scheduled a Test time tomorrow and i hope this works

Galactic Month 5 Day 20

Holy........ The test was a excellent sucess! I'm in shock! The MOA's speed and power was greatly improved and its gun could fire supercharged beams at incredible speeds! I ordered that they be mass produced and they will be sent out for combat 3 days from now

Galactic Month 6 Day 2

The new MOA's have crushed multiple Tenno raids without much trouble. I have been recognized as a hero for my discoveries. I fear i'm the next target for the Tenno. I'm a big Corpus name now. The Tenno won't want me around for long

Edited by BoompigXD

Galactic Month 6 Day 7

I spent some funds on extra security. You can never be too safe with Tenno. My room is possibly the most protected room in Corpus history. They're are always two Techs out front, 6 turrets and 3 Cameras, More than any other room.

Galactic Month 6 Day 12

The Tenno fleets are getting closer to my ship. I knew they would come after me sooner or later. Nef Anyo sent some reinforcements for us. I fear the worst