Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extermination Mission Bug

famallama

This is the second time I have run Carpo on Venus.  I get to the end and it says I have enemies left, but they are not appearing on my radar telling me where they are.

This time as well as the last time I went ALL the way back to the beginning of the level and all the way back and the enemy doesn't exist.

it has happened in the past where enemies get stuck outside the map, or if killed by vortex disappear but aren't dead... but even they usually appear on radar...

so then again, this could be something new that's broken... 

Uranus Oberon Infested Extermination > Got to 1 left beacon was to extraction not target and no target to be found searched for 2 hrs for the thing. made me mad too lotta good looting wasted. oh yeah apparently my final target was greneir greneer? a fork it you know who im talking about. stupid Lotus telling me to kill non existant people things whatevers.

Got the same thing here, ran through a tier 2 extermination, even got a stalker blueprint and I ended up having to abort because I went through the map 3 times over and never found the missing "targets" I was suppose to kill 

The problem in missions Mopping up!. I also have an enemy that I can not find on a map! marker leads me to the door, but when I went to the door, I was asked to clean up the area! This problem appeared after entering the "Invasion spy drones."

This happened to me, my brother, and my friend 3 times in a row now. Any mission involved with extermination (standard missions, missions that go from one objective to another [in my case, a Void Raid turned into a Void Extermination], and alert missions) seems to have the imaginary enemy bug that prevents the mission from being completed.

Puck infestation extermination. 3 tries in solo and pug. Always one mob left that does not exist, this is not an event mission, no greneer, no fuzzy hud or anything.

I experienced this bug on Puck 5 times today as well. The only way I could complete it was to force host migration which forces the last enemy to respawn. On Puck, the bug always happened the exact same way. When the enemy counter reached to 1, the enemy marker on the minimap and the enemy itself disappears.

Just "finished" a Cupid extermination mission, cleared map to point of only showing extraction point on mini-map with one enemy left to kill.  Found a informant drone, killed it and still had one enemy left to kill.  Had been running private missions, switched to solo - no difference, still bugged.

Janus-Saturn extermination.  4 times started the game, once joined another's game, once started solo.  Anywhere from 1-4 remaining, but the marker at the mission exit.  Tried with both Loki and Excalibur.  Scraping the level did not reveal any infestation.

I've had this a couple of times. For me it seems to happen moderately regularly if either (i) there has been a host migrations (sometimes this has also reset the required kill count); or (ii) a change of mission objective when the mini map shows only the original mission objective and exit.

Last happened to me a few minutes ago on a Sedna Infested Sabotage, which had its objective changed to Exterminate. 45 minutes searching for the last mob, ran the entire map 3 times and had to abort in frustration.