Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have my 4th skill unlocked as mag - still cant use it

Onigan

just wasted 120k resetting my mag suit. the first time, i figured i mustve forgot about getting a skill point into crush. the second time imade SURE i had put the skill point into crush. but in missions i try using it and it says i dont have it unlocked. i go back to arsenal afterwards and i do infact have it unlocked.

bassicaly cant use my 4th skill.

gonna poast 2 pics, hold on.

EDIT:

http://imageshack.us/a/img834/6316/yeyigotsoopajoompgottag.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img338/2420/xcalwanttogoprobutsuper.png

dammed filenames got cropped...

the only thing that could be related to the bug that i did is that i was dubious if i wanted that superjump on the left, so i kept ticking it on and off to compare to other nodes.

also damm, i forgot to not resize the images. reuploadin soon

Edited by Eremes

sorry to bug but it seems more of my skill nodes arent counting. i was supposed to have 367 HP but its only showing 292.

its possible my skills are also not counting everything, my slash dahs seems to do 400 damage on level 3, i remember it was 600. was it stealth nerfed?

Crush working here... make sure your respec lights that node, and that you confirm it before closing the window.

screen shot of my skills

http://img580.images...48/47862998.jpg

screen shot of in game immediately afterwards ( i know i dont have enough energy. but you can tell it isnt unlocked because its a darker shade of gray and it says power not unlocked instead of not enough energy)

http://img35.imagesh...31/64088870.jpg

i wasted a lot of credits reseting my skills thinking that i must not have put a point into crush even though i was sure i did...

ALSO: it works when im in a mission by myself, but when ever im in a mission with other people, then it says its not unlocked. (even works in an "online" mission if i clicked play now instead of waiting for more member/s

edit: just retested it. it was available in a solo mission, but right afterwards i joined a group in mercury and it went back to saying it wasnt unlocked.

Edited by Onigan

sorry to bug but it seems more of my skill nodes arent counting. i was supposed to have 367 HP but its only showing 292.

its possible my skills are also not counting everything, my slash dahs seems to do 400 damage on level 3, i remember it was 600. was it stealth nerfed?

try to go into a solo mission and see if theyre still not counting

I have this same problem on Frost. Unlocked my level 2 skill (Ice Wave), but doesn't show up in game. The node is lit up and I pressed apply.

Edit: Respeccing fixed it, at the cost of 24k credits :s

ive already spent 180k on my mag :(

I have the same problem here, I got superjump and bladestorm unlocked in my excalibur and ash, respectively, but I can't seem to use them when i'm playing online. I can use them just fine when I'm playing offline though. Hopefully this problem can be resolved swiftly.

Same issue here. I have unlocked the crush ability on my mag, have points into range upgrades for it, and have respected into it twice. It only shows up in games where I am the host. Abilities 1 - 3 show up consistently, but if I join an online game in progress or am simply not hosting the game, then I have no #4 (crush) ability visible on my bar, and when I try to use it says that the ability needs to be unlocked.

Crush is the whole reason I wanted to try mag out :(

Crush working here... make sure your respec lights that node, and that you confirm it before closing the window.

My Mag has been working perfectly until the recent update, I had all 4 abilities unlocked and working fine. But when I had to respec due to update I couldn't use my 4th (Crush)

I think it may have somthing to do with the new update for me.

Edited by Anduke

Having this issue with crush for mag as well. I unlocked that before bullet magnet or w/e its called and it worked fine. As soon as I unlocked bullet magnet, my crush disappeared. I even have a crush boost in my spec and it still thinks its not unlocked.For detail purposes, I unlocked bullet mag last night and immediately logged off for bed. When I logged on today it was gone.

I have this issue with my Ash's smoke screen ability. I've only got 1 point in it so far though, so I'm not sure if putting another point into it will fix it. It's rather sad tho, as smoke screen seems to be Ash's most important skill for my melee playstyle.

Edited by Bruh