Shifa

/Lotus Archives activating.../

/Unknown initiate-- Name Entry: Chiron/

/Warframe identified as Nova... Updating database...Done!/

/Welcome to the Lotus, Sister Nova./

/-user- Open///newarchive->journal.txt/

/Starting new document- “journal.txt”/

/Sister Nova, what are you doing?/

/-user- Writing a journal. Please disregard this information and store it in my personal files./

/Intention noted. Archive file moved to -user- database./

/Begin entry./

Day 4 awake~~♥

So uhm... Hi. I'm Chiron. I just woke up a few... days ago? Blasted cryo-nesia is messing with my head. You'd think when they woke me up, they'd give me a decent breakfast, but no. There's no hospitality here at this “Lotus” place.

Uhm-- So, from here on out, I'm going to be killing all who oppose the Lotus and going on a Grand Adventure! That's right, I'm a heroine! I make things explode with dark matter! Yeah!

So... I'm going to record my progress here and hope that I can make new friends, do new tasks, and experiment with this world that I woke up to. I'm sure there's plenty to read in between the ciphers and all the chain reaction genocides I unleash. And there's treasure to be found too!~♥

So where to go?

Let me see... Why don't I start with when I woke up! Well, I met two nice Warframes when they woke me up. One had these cool grenades that zapped everyone getting too close to my cryopod. The other had coils on her arms and was blasting things away with her rifle. One more showed up later with a trail of goop behind her after an entire squad of corpus was taken down, and then there was this ice globe around us in some color that ice normally isn't. Then... I noticed where the cold was coming from in the center. Damn idiot can't place that thing right-- it was just barely covering the crypod! Anyways, he was black and neon yellow and looked like he had a thick coat on. And those three... The one with the goop was bright purple and black and had cat ears on her frame. She was hacking away with gigantic sword! It was HUGE! And the spiral arm one was bright red and kept recharging shields... and crushing things to bit with magnetic forces. (This type of Warframe seems familiar...)

The one with the “disco ball” grenades motioned me to get moving and and handed me this Skana... (Ah the training blade... in all it's lameness... I wonder how I remember that?) And then he tells me to hold still. “What? Why do I hold still?” For him launch a bunch of those balls right on my &#!! Lightning bug butt. Thanks. >:( It turns out once I ran hacking an slashing into the crowd, these disco balls started doing some of the work for me. I think I love him now! He makes more things perish! Yay!

We ran towards some exit point after the Lotus contacted my neural link telling me I'm safe-- and then the next squadron of robot box heads in radiation suits-- some with lazer rifles, some with proby prod sticks-- and chicken leg drones show up right as the disco balls run out of juice. Safe? HAH! Right. Then... Suddenly.. A BARREL! YAY! BARRELS! Barrels mean treasure! I ran to it and smashed it open to get a white orb, a red orb, and blue orb. I took all three. Picking the shiny orbs up made them disappear though and go into my health, energy, and skill sets. I'm sad when my treasure turns out to be a one use only item.

I finally start waking up more once I get the white one last. I realize that... this is war... And a slight faint memory comes up... That I had been sealed away because of a war... And I go cold again. I become emotionally sterile, and ready to fight for real. I stop slicing things up and gather up the energy I had collected, and tagging them with my favorite antimatter molecular explosives. One..two..three. BLAM. Big explosions everywhere that keep going.

We kept going. I forgot about treasure after that. ;-; I kinda black out when I get serious in a fight. I know how to do it and all, but it hardly seems important if I'm not enjoying it. Sensei always said to fight for what you live for, with honor, duty, and hope. But I can't remember her face-- Was that real, or am I dreaming again? Damned cryo-nesia.

When I finally get to the escape point, it's all over, and we're going to go to my new home. The grenade one seems to be laughing about something. Maybe it was the fact he and the freezing snow globe guy decided to take one of the elevators without me with the bonecrusher one. I had to fight off the stupid alien proddies and dodge lazer shots for a good minute or two! How rude! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE WITHOUT-- oh yeah, the magnet one waited for me and crushed them when the elevator came back. ^^;; Got on, kept going, everything was fine. Deaths galore.

The grenade one said watch this and shot a different grenade right as I got to the entrance. Arrggh! I went flying! In the air! Wait... SUPERNOVA! I CAN NOW FLY! … Yeah! Nope. Three uses was all it had. The magnet one made a bad pun. I can't remember what it was. We get into the escape pods, and it was done. We're home now.

I had to look everywhere just for a tablet to type this on. Oh, yeah, these guys invited me to their clan. It was cool. There was plenty of cool stuff to do... But I'll save that for another journal entry. There's some really old graphic archives that are begging me to read them. I should study, too. I may be a ditz on the inside, but I'm a quantum physicist on the outside that has work to do in between jobs. I have to keep training. Maybe one day Grand Master Honjo will be proven wrong and I'll be a great war hero someday. Again, why do I remember these things?! Damned cryo-nesia must not be that bad? No idea. Ooh! This one looks good!

/-save-/

/ArchivesSaved./

/signed off/

Edited by Shifa

I still don't have this frame, but I want her so much. I love her. Amidst my ventures the thread on Out of Frame by Doozy86 and reading Sol System Network News by FrostWolf, this idea came to mind. I have no idea how often I'll update... Maybe once a week? If you guys like this, hold me to it, maybe?

I wanted to do a journal format with flow of thought being done. I want this to be taken lightly and hopefully get some laughs and such out of it, as well as other things. Maybe this is like slice of life for Warframe? No idea. ^^

I'll put the days "awake" here as time goes on. And please, do give those guys a read, too.

Where did I save this archive again, Damned cryo-nesia!

Oh, she'll remember that. xD If you notice, she only seems to pay attention to what's important to her. Everything else doesn't matter. You'll figure out soon that she has good but "selective" memory. xD

Can't wait, great job thus far!

Thanks! I think I'm going to get to typing the next one while I'm still motivated. Motivation is hard for me to come by.

"Bursting forward, the great Nova renders the space around her into enmasse explosions! Her glossy armor reflects the shining light of her deeds, the purging of evil in the galaxy!" xD

...You know what I find funny and somewhat horrifying.

You picked up on the notion that none of the Tenno seem "Older" they all come off with a vibe of impressionable and that naïve trust... something you'd see in rookies or younger members. -Frost, Vauban and Saryn maybe... but not that much older then the rest- with how much the Lotus pretty much gets away with a take my word for it. Even if you don't see

This gets really twisted if you think that most of the Grineer... aren't that old if their accelerated growth... meaning a good chunk of them are 2 month old toddlers mentality -and with how preschool the Grineer insults are-

The little hearts is a nice touch.

Will Chiron be doing the Haru Haru Yukai when the Grand hall is done?

...You know what I find funny and somewhat horrifying.

You picked up on the notion that none of the Tenno seem "Older" they all come off with a vibe of impressionable and that naïve trust... something you'd see in rookies or younger members. -Frost, Vauban and Saryn maybe... but not that much older then the rest- with how much the Lotus pretty much gets away with a take my word for it. Even if you don't see

This gets really twisted if you think that most of the Grineer... aren't that old if their accelerated growth... meaning a good chunk of them are 2 month old toddlers mentality -and with how preschool the Grineer insults are-

The little hearts is a nice touch.

Will Chiron be doing the Haru Haru Yukai when the Grand hall is done?

It does make sense... Chiron is Naive to a point.This will be explained as more story bits get dropped.

Most of the Tenno have to be somewhat naive to trust someone they don't know. And not all could be young recruits, but might instead be in a position where they don't have much of a choice, or doing it simply for the money.

To be honest, I knew that there is something behind the Lotus. I'd personally like to believe myself that she has our best interests for the Tenno and the Solar System at her heart. But if she turns up as a final boss, I might be sad, shocked, and in disbelief-- Much like Chiron would.

As for the Grineer, I do believe they have to go through rigorous training for some time first. So they maybe be young, but at least they have the training to back it up, even if their formations are lacking.

And thank you~♥ If you press alt+3 on the number pad, you can get them. xD

What is the Haru Haru Yukai? I read manga and such, but I'm very under exposed to the media.

Edited by Shifa

If Lotus isn't outright evil she's either just an AI shackled by her programming, or a bio CPU who is just as much a pawn in the Lotus' game as the Tenno.

This pretty much sums up what I think the Lotus -the organization- is pretty much like

-watch the background and the lightning flashes-

Hmm... *watches the video*

Hmm... In the worst case, it could be like The Organization from Claymore or Umbrella Corp.

Best case scenario would turn out that we are protecting human civilians, and we put a stop to the Sentience for good.

But until more lore is dropped, how will we know? We should be skeptical and question everything as Tenno as my Banshee would say.

I kinda have different personalities picture for each Warframe that myself, my clan mates, people on the forums possess. So, within this, there will more than likely be more than one example of a Warframe character.

I own a Mag and a Banshee atm. I'm waiting for Nova parts until drops improve for Raptor and common mats. So I'll just mess around when I play Warframe for now. ^^

(Eh, I'm going to post a new one. ^^ The excitement is killing me. I'll write another one after this.

I'm hoping to post, then write in a cycle.)

/-user-Chiron, logged in/

/scanning records, identifying bio signatures...Done!/

/-user- identified as Nova/

/Welcome, Sister Nova. What do you want to do?/

/-user- Open///archives->journal.txt/

/Retrieving file...Done!/

/I see that you have much to record, Tenno./

/-user- Sure I do. I said in my previous journal that I would tell about my clan I joined at another time./

/May I ask what this is for?/

/-user- Personal use. Didn't I give a full report on my current research project, as well as complete several missions today?/

/Correct./

/Then continue to disregard this document. It is of no use to you./

/Your request shall be respected. Begin entry./

Day 11 awake~~♥

Chiron again~ What a week. I ended up finding out some really messed up crap. Along with that, I've been applying my research to various weapons in the Bio, Chem, and Energy labs. All boring stuff that leads to weapons I'm not even qualified to use yet. The clan leader seems impressed my work and all of the materials everyone is gathering for it. My clan is known as Devolutionary... Awesome name for a bunch of dumbasses who think it's funny to pick on me. If weapons and frames weren't disabled outside of the dueling hall, I swear...! Other than that, every one here is cool.

This week I learned what the frames I had met were called. The goopy cat lady was a Saryn(and apparently she has biological warfare powers-- so cool!); the magnet lady was Mag (redundant? She's actually really patient and good at bad puns. I think we all roll our eyes when she does that.); the ice one (who is an annoyance) was a Frost Prime (what's the difference?! I don't see one!); and the disco ball one is Vauban (he looks so sleek in black, but why does he have to be a major pain in my &#!?!). I also met a green Rhino (he's really laid back and fun to work with-- we get the job done) and a black and red color schemed Ember (she kicks my can in the duels!). The leader is a minty green Excalibur who doesn't get to do so much while keeping the dojo running and repairing servers and such. There's really nice people here. So many I want to meet yet.

Although... I was told to leave things vague about who I met, so I stopped caring about their actual names if they weren't important. Why remember anything else if it has no meaning? In war... I'd rather forget all the nasty things I run into.

Speaking of that... The technocyte virus is... Repulsive but fascinating. And I had to kill those on Jupiter. I despise killing old brothers and sisters. Eh, it's a job, what do I care? It pays so I can get what I love the most: 22nd century manga and comics~♥

Also, Those cereal box head Corpus I fought when I woke up don't seem too bad... But the stuff they do to my adoptive family... F*CK NO! F*CK YOU ALL! YOU HAD ME READY TO BE DISSECTED LIKE A FROG WHEN YOU FOUND ME! Ahem. Sorry... I don't like being treated as a lesser being. o.o;; That was on Europa. How did I get all the way over there?! Solar rails? I don't know, and will try not to worry about it.

Another faction are these disturbing, degenerated guerrilla (or is it gorilla?) militants. I think they're all reject clones. The Grineer have no organization on the first glance. I could be wrong with the whole twin sisters and empire stuff. They seem to hold the most ground and authority in the Sol system now.

I can't wait to take my shiny Paris I built to impale all of the factions' corpses to the ship walls~♥ In fact, I just want to tag'n'nuke, tag'n'nuke~♥ Kill them 'till they die~♥ Explosions are truly fun. Who doesn't love pyrotechnics? Control freaks. That's who.

What else is there in the dojo? There's the dueling hall, the random hallway names, the kneeling spots... Oh, there's the obstacle course. ^^ I tried that today and really sucked at it. It's been years since I've done this stuff, and I do remember it, but I haven't exactly been active, now have I? That will change soon when I finish the course for real.

The parts I remember are the stupid running walls and the platform jump. The running walls have to be crossed by using your momentum and stamina to run the length distance of one wall, then change direction and scale up the next wall to reach the next check point. “Oh, I think I got it!” nope. I kept falling into the endless void until the Vauban pointed out where to go. And where to you go when you fall? Back to the last checkpoint pulled by strange force. (I may have to play with this more later...)

The Platform Jump has multiple pillars moving side to side that you have to make your way across. I... had to leave for a mission before I completed it. And I got tired of falling into the deep, endless hooollle. Izabighhhhoolllle. I dun like dat hole! … Calm down, and use proper speech! You're not a kid anymore! (Sensei said when I woke up, I'd have to grow up quick... I was one of the later completed trainees they sealed away, after all. ...Cryo-nesia seems to be letting up some, or I'm dreaming again. I really wish I could be safe in the Grand Palace again...)

As for the mission... I failed it, so I don't care about it. The Lotus already denied me a really cool helmet for that too, so it's better to forget about it (but I never will, grr!). Work is work, play is play. Maybe I'll finally figure out how to torrent this old 2d platformer build your own world game from the forgone era I mentioned earlier. Wait... Oh cool! There's another alert available! Time to make some extra cash~!

/-save-/

/Archives saved./

/signed off/

Edited by Shifa

No cool Helmet?!?! Explosive time! XP

Ah, she doesn't vent like that. She'll more than likely just be a bit spieful for a few hours or until she finds something to keep her occupied. ^^ I just finished another one... To post or not...

(Another one for you to read. A story arc may be coming... No idea, as I write these as I think of things. There's something hanging in Chiron's dreams...)

/Tenno, I would like an explanation of how our systems were infected with an outdated CPU virus./

/-user- I swear I won't do it again!/

/That does not qualify as a proper response./

/-user- Fine... I hacked an abandoned server from the ancient Information era, circa 2009, that stored old texts for entertainment purposes./

/This is your first warning, Sister Nova. I do not wish to reprimand you for such trivial actions again-- I will have Brother Excalibur decide on your--/

/-user- Reward?/

/-- Punishment. Why do you feel the need to record such useless information, child?!/

/-user- I told you to pay no mind. >:( I will visit with Brother Excalibur in due time and pay my respects to you, Lotus./

/I hope you will follow through with your words./

Day 14 awake~♥

I gotta haul &#! again... (Tomorrow anyway, it's late.) Lotus is &!$$ed over a minor virus that the Clan Master had no problem to fix and did slight collateral damage to my own files. All it was some hentai... I mean... I gotta vent ya, know! *O.O* Besides, we all know here that the guys use the communication channels for lewd pics. Ahem.

I s'pose we're all wondering who else I met, right? Well, it turns out that that Saryn had her paint redone to the bright purple on her chassis, and she's married to a metallic black Loki who loves blasting Grineer brains out with his Snipetron Vandal. “Drop a decoy and laugh hysterically as all the enemies run after it.” Direct quote from him. He's a cool guy too.

Sister Banshee and Sister Mag have gone on runs with him. Oh, those two are friends I've made. This Mag is pink and gray from the standard colors like me. And the Banshee is that same pink with blue and yellow. The Banshee is my bunk mate who reads late at night like I do. She's older and wiser than me. But she needs to be revived often in combat. Black Loki calls that warframe “squishy.” Does that mean she's a soft, huggable person? 'Cuz she seems more like a level headed, laid back bookie than a plushie.

The Mag on the other hand is lazy and clueless... Very spacey. She likes crushing things and slashing away with her Dual Ethers and also playing fantasy adventure games. She's been around for a while, but while being a sage, she knows that the Red Helper Mag I first met is much stronger than her and higher up in rank.

So I guess they're my friends. Ther'es also a green Rhino I met on my last mission with Mrs. Saryn; he's straight forward and a hard worker. He doesn't seem interested in much else than having fun on a run. Rhino Charge! Yeah! Very cool! …

But I can't get this stupid troll out of my head. He's a meanie! This one is a Loki. Sister (Laze) Mag said he has teleported her off of cliff sides before. Sister (Maenadae) Banshee said he leaves people behind and steals kills. … I haven't run into him yet, but I don't plan on letting him pull me everywhere.

As for my latest experiment, I have been going on an interest of mine and trying to calculate a drop table for different orbs from lockers, “treasure chests”, and barrels. As they are common, I believe if I open so many of each category, I can calculate the odds... Wow... That seems boring already... That will kill the fun of treasure hunting! I'm scrapping this! … I really need to not think too heavily about my thesis’s.

There's nothing that great to poke here. I can't examine any of the corpses I obliterate, the goop that's left behind by Saryn's Miasma, or tinker with a Corpus Shield Osprey or Grineer Rollerball to put that tech into use. Lotus just wants me to kill things... Which I can do, but alone, it's boring.

I would love to study the proxies and informer drones and the previous things I mentioned for new weapons and Sentinel pets. I guess that's why I'm hoarding FEILDRON and Mutagen samples and Detonite Amuples.

My mind is feeling foggy again... It must be time to nap and dream more... Maybe... I can find out who my Sensei was this time-- No! Shake it off! Pay no mind to it! Damned cryo-nesia is turning into an eternal dream sometimes when I'm awake. Where is home really? I've not once seen the civillians and council representatives we are supposed to be working for. I know Sister Laze said not to question it for my own safety, while Sister Maenadae continues watching SSNN for clues about what we are fighting for. My bunkmate questions everything... Ah, the fogisgettingworse....

/boot recon in journal.txt/

/-user- is now unconsious./

/recording -user- neural interface. Begin REM analyzation./

(Sensei, why am I being sealed away when I can continue fighting?!

*A male Warframe with reflective gemstones circling around him like Nova's antimatter and crystal armor gleaming in the Palace's artificial sunlight begins to speak, but the words are faint and not well understood in this dream. His frame is highly metallic and catches even the faintest glints of light.* …

/analyzing Waframe from memory...incomplete->insufficient data on subject./

I can master the Grand Forge someday if given the chance!

*he covers his heart and hangs his head low in sorrow, with the crystals changing to blue to match his sadness... there seems to be a feeling of lost hope in her heart at this point*

Sensei, you're going to be sealed away too? You're only four years older than me. You promised that this war would end. You told me not to lose hope, we fought together, we trained together, you cheered me on and made me happy when I fought! I never hurt when I was with you!

*He rights his posture and regains his confidence for her sake. He begins walking towards the entrance to the Grand Forge, while she hesitates*

Sensei-- No, my best friend-- What if we never wake up, or we never see each other again?

*she begins to follow him closely, and runs to catch up to his stride. Several flights of stairs are descended before reaching the elevator to the Inner Sanctum. The crystals shift through an array of colors as he thinks, all of them remaining in the green/ blue spectrum before settling on a vibrant cerulean. Silence follows until the reach they cryopods with researchers and scientists waiting on stand by. He turns to her and begins speaking again, this time it seems more audible and clearer than everything else*

I will see you again. If I never come back, you are to continue searching for a weapon to destroy the Sentience completely-- one that destroys their mind after the body is obliterated as a whole. Don't lose hope, my friend.

/taking note of intention from memory. What could this possibly be? How could this immature girl be capable of knowing of the Grand Forge, or of such beings from the old war after only a week awake? We must be more silent and not question this Sister further of her actions./

I know how you can be wrong most of the time, but I will try my best to hold on to this important memory.)

*everything fades into a radiant white, with the crystals colliding with the antimatter in beautiful explosions of color gently fading into the white*

(I should have told him that I loved him before they closed the hatch-- Could he be one of the ones that were rescued..? It's gotta be a dream, because I can't imagine that the Sentience was real... Damned cryo-nesia. Everything when I'm not focused or happy and hopeful is a blur; everything that hurts me makes me want to run back... into... his arms...)

/-user- session has timed out./

/Document has been saved as per request of -user-/

/Archives saved./

/Shutting down recording and saving in priority observation files./

/This child... Has someone who may be valuable. We must continue to observe this initiate./

Edited by Shifa

Also, if some one makes me a wallpaper with this in it:

*everything fades into a radiant white, with the crystals colliding with the antimatter in beautiful explosions of color gently fading into the white*

In rainbow colors, you'll get a bonus cookie from me and a surprise bracelet that I'm working on. ^^~♥

Lotus watches our dreams! @o@ Then she must know about that time when I went to sleep and had a dream about... Oh shoot now I know I'm in trouble!

In other news that sensei seems like an epic bada... cool guy, ya that's what I meant! (Kids could be reading this after all!)

Lotus watches our dreams! @o@ Then she must know about that time when I went to sleep and had a dream about... Oh shoot now I know I'm in trouble!

In other news that sensei seems like an epic bada... cool guy, ya that's what I meant! (Kids could be reading this after all!)

He is, and he's also a Warframe concept I'm trying to flesh out. I made a board, but I have no idea if it still stands... Hm... I'll repost my thoughts on this here...

(From myself from a recent post in Bloodrapter's Anubis concept thread)

As for the earth one... Maybe it could have been crystal based and utilized metals already present within the structure of the ship and chemical cataylst and/or solvent circulating within the systems to accelerate crystal growth, and high pressure, high heat maintained within the arms and feet to allow for such reactions? It may be a feasible but highly difficult thing to obtain within a frame... But isn't this supposed to be the future? The technology to artificially grow crystals at accelerated rates may have been obtained by the Corpus. If we think of piezoelectricity and pyroelectricity that is possible with quartz and tourmaline, and that quartz is currently used in common place devices in various applications, there may be a possibly for this. Diamond can be easily made from carbon in the environment (i.e.- fresh corpses), but it requires high heat and pressure to do so. It could work as an armor for this crystal frame.

This thought trail falls into my own Warframe idea I'm trying to flesh out with this concept in mind.

This is just awesome :D MOAR!

If I can fix my chair, sure. xD No really, somehow I tilted my compy chair all the way back and it's stuck like that. eh? *tinkers with it more seeing as I managed to get it stuck doing the same thing*

Well, I any case, I'm typing the next one as I post this.

( I really got distracted throughout today... Meh. Here, have moar.)

/What is bothering you, Sister Nova? You do not seem very welcoming this evening./

/-user- I find it disturbing that my data was saved previously when I fell asleep, and there are traces of intrusion into my personal thoughts. You are lucky I can't remember a blasted thing./

/Tenno, I cannot ignore this pandering./

/-user- You know damn well to respect and honor one's inner sanctum. This time, I've gone through and encrypted all of my files and personal channels. There is an AI laced within the code that will be responsible for system failure and destruction of the client's servers. You may be my elder, but I will not tolerate this-- this--Blatant disreguard of a simple personal request./

/I cannot allow--/

/-user- You will, or I will deep fat fry your AI servos and proxies in my personal rendering of the sasser worm./

/... My Apologies, Sister Nova./

/-user- About time. Now if you'll excuse me, I have security holes to exploit, code to finish, and a diary to write./

/Understood, Tenno./

Day 23 awake~♥

I've been spending all week hacking in between missions. And blowing things clear to the Void. I'm regally lucid after running through all traces of activity in my logs. While I'm supposed to be obedient to our “cause”, the Lotus has become questionable with their actions. I highly doubt I will forget this... condescending act of covert activities. I told Maenadae about this, and she seems skeptical but understanding. She started doubting their motives on day one. She also shared that she worked as a keeper of the Archives in the old war, working to organize and program the servers and track all reports given to her unit. She's really intelligent, it seems. I think I love her more~♥ She also thought it would be wise to include Laze and anyone else I'm close to. We gotta watch our backs after all.

Well, missions have been doing okay. Heh-heh, I should share Maenadae's experience with a rank III Tower defense mission she took on for the possibility of Paris Prime parts-- and got coerced into by a blood red frost in the Clan. He's the helper Mag's brother. (How do siblings find each other in a clan like this? It's so surprising...) She was half way through her training when attempting this.

“It was absolute CHAOS. I couldn't help but panic and keep pressing the buttons to activate the lasers, even when my teammates were out there-- They were panic buttons for me essentially. The mobs kept getting stronger with each wave and more elite corrupted arrving to obliterate me. Needless to say, the carrot on the end of the stick, a Paris Prime string, didn't seem worth all of the times I had to be revivied. I lost track after 15 deaths. x.x”

MY GOD. THIS SOUNDS PERFECT FOR MASS MURDER! Yyyyeeessssssss! I have to rank up first though... All I got for my superpowers is Null Star right now... I like to dream I'm a sentai warrior with invincible powers when I'm fighting really god-mode-ish enemies. …

Diary, I wish so badly fighting wasn't necessary. I love seeing my work in action, but it... hurts to fight. There's a dream that's been hanging over me since that night that reveals more and more about my past and my home. It changes each time, but it's always with my Sensei...

With all of digging I found, there has been a hidden report in the archives from the outer terminus based from various comlinks with USSC. The most important thing I find... Is that there were many Tenno crypods that were recovered... I need to find him-- whoever he is.

I need to sleep again, as it's 2am solar time. I think I will record my dreams from now on to sort out what is coming back from my memory and review it with my two friends. If this is important, I'm going to seek out what it is and provide a cause to rebel. It's time to start planning. I can only be oblivious for so long. I'm calling it quits after a shorter entry, diary.

/-save-/

/Archives Saved./

/-user- Record neural interface-> input pattern/

/-user- sleep/REM state. Save and encrypt all traces of dream memory./

/setting up scan...done!/

/Activation imminent upon set sleep cycle./

*At this point Chiron retires to sleep in her Warframe, tossing for a while the lower bunk before falling alseep.*

/Sleep pattern detected...Recording memory sequence.../

*bright sunlight fades into the dream as the clearing in front of the Grand Forge comes into view with Chiron and her sensei coming into view in the center*

*Chiron is out of her suit amidst the artificial sun, dressed in a flowing silver gown with intricately embroidered edges and beaded lace across the chest and woven into the sleeves. Her Sensei is on the ground enjoying himself in thought. His eyes have a teal glint to them-- they seem to watch her pace endlessly in front of him as she is at unease*

Chiron: I can't. I won't. I won't even try. I hate being left to think.

*she's fidgeting with her glass beaded bracelet on her left arm. She tosses her long black hair with each turn. Her sensei watchers her closely with much interest. He is casually spread out on the grass in the open court yard preceding the Great Hall. Whilst his helmet is off, he keeps his Warframe ready for combat if the need arises.*

Sensei: Meditation would do well to soothe your restless heart. You've completed all of your training and research. You should enjoy yourself.

Chiron: But that doesn't help me when I hurt, Mica. I don't like fighting. I like to play and explore and find treasure! Not fight. *she stops to stare at him, and plops down in his lap, leaning against him*

Mica: *he can't help but smile and remember what he was told earlier. He wraps his arms around her and holds her in a comforting hug* Then I'll take away the hurt. As long as I'm fighting with you, you will hurt no more.

(I will... hurt no more...)

*The sunlight fades into the green of the grass, which grows taller into a nest of warmth and safety.*

/end recording./

/shutting down systems./