Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile At De's U9 Meeting

hydrater

Chill guys, gimme some time. Working on another one.

Edit: Done

J3z7m1y.jpg

So in a game about farming you should get whatever you want in 10-20 minutes? Seriously? With that attitude just buy her, dang dude. What else is there to do in this game but farm?

So in a game about farming you should get whatever you want in 10-20 minutes? Seriously? With that attitude just buy her, dang dude. What else is there to do in this game but farm?

Idea. Give each boss a list of thirty challenges. Every eight challenges gives you a (different) BP.

Challenges include crazy things like beating the boss in under XYZ seconds, beating it with only a secondary, and other crazy odd ones. (Preferably ones which reward the player for mastery of the game mechanics.)

Random drops are great, but they're not the only way to divvy out rewards.

I still endorse the way DE is currently doing it, as I've grown up with RNG and I'm quite used to it.

The only whining I approve of, is whining in the form of comics that make me pee myself. And that will only occur if Hydrator makes the comic.

Its funny tho last week I ran Hyena 14 times n got 1 control module. Friday night I did Raptor about 32-36 times, got all Nova parts. Longest I went without BP drop was 11 runs. Granted Raptor run much longer and harder than Heyena...still dont zee wtf ppl are whining about. Its like if ppl cant get the brand new frame in 5 runs they throw tantrum and then exert 3x the effort making an essay about how unfait it is.

I feel sry for some of you when you get out on your own, and you see how fair and balanced the real world is.

Am i the only one thinking about how many times that guy has been thrown out a window? Is it just me wondering how he has such great healing powers!? HOW DOES HE PAY FOR ALL THOSE HOSPITAL TRIPS!? LOUD NOISES!

He's actually a yet-to-be-announced Time Warframe.  He's just reversing time after every comic.