Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to revive players

Oxidine

Yea im getting this frequent on the new maps, also it seems if a player cant be revived once in that game the player cant be revived at all till another map.

i havnt come across this, however i find just because i cant revive dosnt mean others cant, example: i cant revive my brother but the other 2 can, any one can revive me, i cant revive any one else.

I've had this happen, but only for one day a few weeks ago. I've had problems where I had to hit the spacebar twice because it was like the host didn't realize I was next to the person yet.

The thing that drives me batty about being downed is that sometimes you can move and turn and other times you can't, what's up with that?

i've had this bug a few times recently using Loki/Rhino/Ember frames, also i'm not sure if this is another bug or not but i was recently reviving a downed player and became surrounded by enemies, so I literally stopped reviving for half a second to hit an AOE skill and the other player just died instantly.

Just had this happen. The other player died 3 times and each time I couldn't revive him - no cue for the 'press x to revive', pressing X did nothing. Tried moving around in various directions, crouching, etc. No dice. It was on the new tileset.

Do u think u ccan help me ? Well i got a beta key and when i start to download it a Error pops up saying this..

Erroring Reading from file C:\Users\Nathan

Bundrage\Downloads\Warframe(1).msi. Verify that the File Exists and that you can Access it.

what do i need to do to Verify it?

Just had this happen. The other player died 3 times and each time I couldn't revive him - no cue for the 'press x to revive', pressing X did nothing. Tried moving around in various directions, crouching, etc. No dice. It was on the new tileset.

Yeah that's what my problem is too, the X icon which lets you revive other players doesn't seem to pop up even when you're right next to them. Seems that after the recent update that this problem started to occur.

Edited by Duskiness