Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prestige Poits for additional Skilling

Knastcore

Prestige Points (on Ash example)

PP are an extra way to specifie you Warframe abilitys. With each Accout LVL-Up(Mastery/Profile) you gain a piont to spent for each of your Rank caped (Rank 30) Warframe. The Maximum Points you can get for each WF is 6.

So basicly ist a Ability specific Skill tree.

I think of this cause the actually Update (6) have this additional Skill tree but overall this just adds more Mod slots and Standart Skills like Health, Power and Shield. So Personnally there is still less reason to rank up a secound Warframe of the same type, and PP whould at least ad a reason more than it has now and brings varity into a team with 2 or more warframes of the same type

With this idea you can skill the abilityes itself in the way you want and personally i think thats what the Warframes about – what makes them different and uniqe, adds more opportunity and give the player a good reason to may lvl up a secound Warframe of the same Type.

So with 4 abilityes you will have 24 Skill slots but just 6 points to spend you can invest them all into your favorite or just one into each or else and if you like the way your skills are you have the possibility to spen thoos 6 pp to get 2 additional mod slot instead of pushing any ability (so 3pp per slot)

As you can see in Smoke Screens left tree part there ist he possibility to share your skill with Teammates. That gives an extra way to push the Coop part and each Warframe should have at least one ability tree part with an „share“ option.

I took 2 abilities of Ash for my example:

n8z3y2k4.png

z888cd3y.png

Edited by Knastcore

Like this! (*which resemble to the famous skill tree system of borderland series)

That's what a skill tree ought to be! Can truely put the class into DIFFERENT BUILD. If DE accpect this idea warframe gameplay esperience definetly marches into another level.

We still tend to have mod node and upgrade several obviously powerful skills form the skill tree right now. The final result is foreseeable. If the last node of a branch is health or shield upgrade already a dead-end without much thinking. I enjoy the struggle feeling on collocate a well-designed skill tree which means the skill tree is interesting enough for players to take time thinking their best build!

Design these very details need quite lots of brain storming process but DE team will worth to create this on Warframe.

The best suggestion to improve skill tree so far :)

Why not just make it so the warframe itself can be prestiged . Once you hit level 30 for the first time you can start over but you will be able to rank it up to 31 this time and 32 the next time (so on and forth, until you have enough points to skill your whole tree).

This way people who have everything unlocked can still grind and max their favorite warframe.

A fully maxed Warframe could have a special skin or something!

Edited by Riki-Oh

Why not just make it so the warframe itself can be prestiged . Once you hit level 30 for the first time you can start over but you will be able to rank it up to 31 this time and 32 the next time (so on and forth, until you have enough points to skill your whole tree).

This way people who have everything unlocked can still grind and max their favorite warframe.

A fully maxed Warframe could have a special skin or something!

No fully max. I see no point going back to 'max all' skill tree.