Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

Is that commitment or is it rushing an update that could have used more time to polish? A lot of games update and have a bug or two, but you don't normally see things being reverted. It's usually a sign of inadequate testing if huge things break for a lot of people. That's not a knock on their QA. I know as a dev, sometimes you can rush to get something into a build, hoping your mild testing prior to submitting it was enough to not break anything else in the game. Waiting for everything to pass QA often takes time, and is sometimes bypassed in order to get something into an important build. 

They seemed to set a deadline for themselves, had some folks stay super late to get things submitted, but at the expense of missing some key bugs they are now fixing. Granted, DE is very fast at addressing the big bugs, but it may benefit them to just hold off another day or two on some things. But, if it was just a situation of their thorough testing not catching the bugs, I guess there's not much you can do beyond letting the community weigh in. Millions of "testers" is quicker than the dozens they have, I'm sure.

I give DE the benefit of the doubt.  If they didn't update to 9 this weekend, I was about to quit.  I love new content.  Plus, at least they are actually responsive to their community quicker than most gaming companies.

Edited by OGDoubles

Resources drop pretty good now, as it should be.

But i still cant get any Seer part, just did ~10 runs and nothing, just morphics and mods. Am i only one experiencing this problem?

36 runs on Vor and nothing but Cronus dropping...  Hotfix comes out and I do seven more runs... First one, nothing.  Second one, nothing.  Third one, Cronus.  Fourth one, nothing.  Fifth, sixth, and seventh... Seer blueprint, Seer Receiver, Seer Barrel...

Whatever you did DE, kudos.

Seriously fix the raptor boss, it does not drop anything at all. No mods, no resources, no blueprints, absolutely nothing.

Farm harder. Seriously. It took me about 90 or so tries this weekend, but I have Nova building now. Raptor doesn't drop often, but it seems none of Nova's parts are 'common' drops, like say Trinity's Helmet and Chassis, they're all sort of rarer. Though with me, I had I think 9 chassis or so by the time I got my helmet.

It also took me about thirteen runs to get anything to drop, I lost at least six parts due to Raptor's (at the time) behavior of hiding in the cliffsides, and I also ran most of those during the bazillion friggin hours of nightmare mode.

Raptor may be the least fun, most annoyingly bullet spongey boss in existence and is probably the only boss who has a bad habit of dropping parts in a minefield that will burn through a revive or two if you're soloing as a 700 shield 900 HP Saryn... (ya know, if you try to run straight at the part) But Raptor DOES drop parts.

Though, if DE could make it a boss worth ever fighting for anything more then farming parts, that would be nice.

By the way. I wish I could trade my near two-hundred control modules for like, anything else.

haleluya to those resource values, no longer need 500 fieldron hopefully

^i second that, can actually build more than the 2 rooms for the dojo we had now.

Does it ?

Novabuilding.jpg

Screenshot taken on the 16th at 0:15 GMT3

good for you, he drops nothing for me either.

Edited by darksithis002