Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

More importantly, how about actually fixing the stupid Exterminate missions to locking every damn door on me when a window gets blown out, despite me hacking the terminal and closing it off? Ugh.

If you're going to require that every mission on a planet be completed to see Nightmares, then at least make it POSSIBLE to complete every mission in the first place.

Seer drop rates seem to be high now. way too high, in fact. I got it's diagram and it's receiver in two runs in a row. Yesterday i couldnt even get one piece in over 120 runs.

DE needs to get to a middle ground with it. It IS supposed to be rare, but hopefully not mythical korean-grindfest rare.

As it stands right now though, imo, it's fairly common, at least seemed to me. I got the last 2 pieces I needed in a juffy, while the first one (that i got yesterday) was bloody hard.

Soooooo...what happened to the squad display on mission map?

Edit: Also, Aura energy cost needs to go, or frame mod capacity needs to increase. New frames can't justify using them. Existing frames forced to make space.

Edit 2: Raptor still drops NOTHING. Not even mods.

Edited by Centias

- Fix for Clan Contact list UI becoming perma-highlighted and unresponsive on hover of offline members.

Does not work, Contact list UI still hangs and unresponsive...waiting for 9.1.3

EDIT: Seem to work now

Edited by Darkix

Actually the Seer drops are running on the same algorithm that dictates the Cronus drops, so each time you kill Vor the less chance you have of getting a Seer part.

I'm pretty sure that's speculation. Got any proof to back your words mate?